Jordan Cronkrite tweet....(deleted now)

Cronkrite would have been depth here, that's it. Tayshon Dye types would not be needed.

As you can see TBrown only plays 2 RBs. He would have gotten zero PT over Walton/Homer. Cronkite just wasnt that good even in HS. We liked him so much because we wanted Tim Irvin so bad and we thought by getting JC that TI would come. Funny how it turns out that both ended up being castaways. Amazing how recruiting works sometimes.

USF is a chance for him to get his degree, smash a bunch of white girls at USF because hes the new guy on the block, and find a job as a HS coach in Brandon, Fl once he finishes.

Advertisement
Cronkrite would have been depth here, that's it. Tayshon Dye types would not be needed.

As you can see TBrown only plays 2 RBs. He would have gotten zero PT over Walton/Homer. Cronkite just wasnt that good even in HS. We liked him so much because we wanted Tim Irvin so bad and we thought by getting JC that TI would come. Funny how it turns out that both ended up being castaways. Amazing how recruiting works sometimes.

USF is a chance for him to get his degree, smash a bunch of white girls at USF because hes the new guy on the block, and find a job as a HS coach in Brandon, Fl once he finishes.

Playing two running backs presumes a lack of injury, truth be told we will be scrambling if either of our two backs are injured. I am not saying kid would have been anything, but who can we count on after 1 & 2.

I could not agree with you more on the amazement of recruiting and how it works out.

Sucks that the kid realized he made a mistake too late in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
This conkrite sounds like a golden kid any dam ways. On social media crying and making excuses just like that ***a golden did on wqam. Good riddance to both those guys.
**** golden should have been gone after his first season. Losing to 2-9 Maryland? Lmao. The loss to BC at the end of the year may have been the worse loss in um history!

This conkrite sounds like a golden kid any dam ways. On social media crying and making excuses just like that ***a golden did on wqam. Good riddance to both those guys.
**** golden should have been gone after his first season. Losing to 2-9 Maryland? Lmao. The loss to BC at the end of the year may have been the worse loss in um history!

58 -0 to Clemson or 47-0 to Virginia to close out the OB ring a bell

[TWEET]850052099652169728[/TWEET]
Lol

He got that James cook speed

What's his 400 time?

I think he's got good numbers in the 3000 meters

His 5k is legit sick. ****, wish we had this kid

I heard he could run from north Florida to south Florida in a day but his 40 is j cook level.....should we take him?

Advertisement
**** golden should have been gone after his first season. Losing to 2

The loss to BC was worse because not only was BC a 3-8 team or whatever they were coming into the game.... they were playing some back UPS, back UPS to starters who went 3-8! Lmao. pathetic

Advertisement

Yea I laughed too man what's the point of waiting for a power outage to come out the closet and grope a guy you can do it on a message board I'm seeing. To each their own

Look at this sensitive *****. Your feelings get hurt easy, just like a female.

You on here daily trying to make eye contact with dudes daily you might be sensitive to they needs but not mine. I made an observation you trying to make a spiritual connect with no bars. Hittin a lick at an all dude spot called "the opening"... explain that name mane?

Advertisement

How about the LSU beatdown? How about losing to Bama for the 92 title? Hail Flutie? Letting Maryland come back from 31-0? The Penn State Fiesta Bowl? OSU? 47-0 to VIRGINIA to close out the OB?

Oh no. A meaningless loss to BC tops them all. Far more important than the loss to UT in the Sugar that would have given us a piece of a title, at the very least. WAY more meaningful than the loss at Notre Dame in 88 when the refs completely botched the Gary call.

Nope, nothing really comes close to that loss at BC, you're right.

Lmao. In terms of personnel/ coaching performance. The loss to BC was easily one of the worse losses in um history. Mind you BC came into the game with a 3-8 record. That year, BC had lost more starts by starters due to injury/suspension than Miami did. BC was a garbage / handicapped 3-8 team and still beat Miami. That same BC team sucked so bad they only manger to win 2 games the next season.

Meanwhile Miami had Lamar miller, Travis Benjamin, Tommy Streeter, olivia Vernon, phil Dorsett, Brandon Washington, ray Armstrong, Sean spence, Allen hurns, Shantrel Henderson, denzel Perryman etc etc. and they couldn't beast a garbage bc team with numerous 2nd, third teamers and in one case a walk on.... guys who sucked so bad they won 2 games the next season.

The loses you mentioned were bad but at least the teams weren't handicapped and entering the game 3-8. Sorry but your buddy golden has 3 of the worse losses in Miami history with his 58-0 loss to Clemson and Maryland 2o11 and BC (which could be the worse loss in UM history!)

Advertisement
Back