Jordan Cronkrite tweet....(deleted now)

we lost gus, yearby, burns is injury prone, gray had a major injury and has done anything yet and macfarland (if he commits) coming off injury. i would actaully take jordan.

Good thing you're just a fake insider and not a personnel guy.

fake insider who was first to break that info on harley and also as everyone was saying CJ is all UF that he is still undecided. Keep trolling.

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/1524

C.J. Henderson
Cornerback
4 STARS
Columbus
Miami, FL
RR: 5.8
Ht: 6'0"
Wt: 174 lbs
Class: 2017
POSITION
NATIONAL
STATE
Commitment status:
UNDECIDED

Am I an insider now? Am I doing it right?

no you're just a basic nobody

Breaking News: so are you...

Advertisement
Some kids want to be Canes no matter what. Others don't.

That's what it's all about. The dudes who want to be Hurricanes.. It's a special kind of player who comes in to play for Butch in 1997, goes 5-6 (but by his own admission still thought they were a championship team), doesn't leave early for the NFL like he could have in 2001, and wins the Natty before he graduates 2002.

Last edited:
we lost gus, yearby, burns is injury prone, gray had a major injury and has done anything yet and macfarland (if he commits) coming off injury. i would actaully take jordan.

fake insider who was first to break that info on harley and also as everyone was saying CJ is all UF that he is still undecided. Keep trolling.

C.J. Henderson
Cornerback
4 STARS
Columbus
Miami, FL
POSITION
NATIONAL
STATE
Commitment status:
UNDECIDED

Ahh ****...I'm hurt.

C.J. Henderson
Cornerback
4 STARS
Columbus
Miami, FL
POSITION
NATIONAL
STATE
Commitment status:
UNDECIDED

you tried to troll me. lol take a seat.

Advertisement
Do not feel bad. Lay in the bed u made young man

Also...fug al golden for breathing the air we breath

C.J. Henderson
Cornerback
4 STARS
Columbus
Miami, FL
POSITION
NATIONAL
STATE
Commitment status:
UNDECIDED

you tried to troll me. lol take a seat.

Aww how cute! The fake insider thinks he's important

Advertisement
Kid wanted to be a Cane for a long, long time. That year was strange.

Strange indeed/ Remember at one point we had 4 RB's committed with him, Scarlett, Dexter Williams, and Walton ... and in the end there was one.

glad we ended up with the best one.

Yes, good follow up.

BTW, after posting above I've now realized that if a poster types a player's full name, it shows up bolded in green and you can click on it and see the player's bio.
Fascinating stuff ... LOL.

Dont blame him for decommiting the staff kept no contact with him after he committed months earlier and didnt care much about him. These are athletes if you dont pay attention to them they whine and quit.

Kid wanted to be a Cane for a long, long time. That year was strange.

Strange indeed/ Remember at one point we had 4 RB's committed with him, Scarlett, Dexter Williams, and Walton ... and in the end there was one.

glad we ended up with the best one.

Possibly. Or guys who come here just work out better than those that go elsewhere. Even when we sucked, we still put kids in the league.

**** me, I remember actually hoping Walton didn't reclassify because we had too many RBs that year.

Advertisement
Good for him. Kid's a winner. Golden jerked him around so he had to make a move...UF made him a priority. USF is a good spot for him. He'll get carries and a chance at the League.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back