Jordan Cronkrite tweet....(deleted now)

Advertisement
Seriously whenever I say on here these kids that go there regret their decision I somehow get down voted yet Cronkrite is at least the 3rd former player who's publiclysaid this. TThey never learn smh

Who are the others ones?

I hate the gators and would never let someone sign there that I knew. But for **** sure i would not let them sign with golden either. He was such a d-bag

Advertisement
This is bigger than people think. First of many to feel this. Times are changing. We are returning as the number one place to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trust me there are way more who aren't saying this publicly but feel the same way

I agree. Top 2 guys that come to mind are Torrance Gibson and Johnny Dixon. How was OSU fellas? Devante Phillips how is Jimbo treating ya? Help me out here who am I missing?

SBB and Bama?

For real man, these kids are going to start staying home. They know UM is way better and they also know nowhere in the world is like Miami. The coaching staff is top notch and will continue to improve through out the years. Richt is going to build a powerhouse and they aint nothing anyone could do about it. We need to start getting these out of state kids like in Louisiana, Bama, Mississippi, Texas, California etc. The U will rise and they aint nothing you could do about it. ehhhhhhh

Advertisement
This is bigger than people think. First of many to feel this. Times are changing. We are returning as the number one place to be.

Trust me there are way more who aren't saying this publicly but feel the same way

I agree. Top 2 guys that come to mind are Torrance Gibson and Johnny Dixon. How was OSU fellas? Devante Phillips how is Jimbo treating ya? Help me out here who am I missing?

SBB and Bama?

Bingo! That's a personal fave of mine. He clowned himself so hard.

IIRC the reason he decomitted is because Golden pushed him out the class. UF was a fall back plan and one of his better offers.

Anyway he's another guy who bombed somewhere and wants to find someone to blame. Mid-season he had his stepdad approaching the coaching staff demanding to get carries and actually refused to practice at one point before rejoining the team. He just isn't a talented RB, too small and slow. He really doesn't have a gripe at all because he got carries earlier in the year even while not performing, he just isn't that good.

Advertisement
Someone tweet that screenshot to Herbert, Edwards, and Henderson #Watchthefinish

B87K2EcCMAEc2SZ.jpg

IIRC the reason he decomitted is because Golden pushed him out the class. UF was a fall back plan and one of his better offers.

Anyway he's another guy who bombed somewhere and wants to find someone to blame. Mid-season he had his stepdad approaching the coaching staff demanding to get carries and actually refused to practice at one point before rejoining the team. He just isn't a talented RB, too small and slow. He really doesn't have a gripe at all because he got carries earlier in the year even while not performing, he just isn't that good.

heard this as well. golden was a dumbass who knows what happened

Advertisement
Yeah, I feel bad for those kids honestly.

They probably saw the Gaytor as the lesser of 2 evils. I mean we're talking about Al Golden here. The University of Miami owes all those kids an apology. Thankfully, Richt is here to heal those wounds.

Lane.

ermon lane

It worked out for Walton, Yearby and even Gus. Conkrite could have done great things here but nooooo. I remember the fans chanting his name at a basketball game and making him the center of the universe. He still committed elsewhere. Kid rocks kid. You reap what you sow.

Can't blame the kid for not committing to Golden though.

Advertisement
Back