Jordan Cronkrite tweet....(deleted now)

These kids need to understand that you commit to the university not the coach. Things are constantly changing. Golden had a lot of fawkery during his tenure but he was not afraid to play freshman if they were worthy. JC would have seen the field at Miami.

Yeah, I feel bad for those kids honestly.

They probably saw the Gaytor as the lesser of 2 evils. I mean we're talking about Al Golden here. The University of Miami owes all those kids an apology. Thankfully, Richt is here to heal those wounds.

Advertisement
It worked out for Walton, Yearby and even Gus. Conkrite could have done great things here but nooooo. I remember the fans chanting his name at a basketball game and making him the center of the universe. He still committed elsewhere. Kid rocks kid. You reap what you sow.

Can't blame the kid for not committing to Golden though.

Exactly how did it work out for Yearby and Gus?

Advertisement
this kid thought golden lied to him. quite frankly, i cant blame anyone for not wanting to play for golden.

Wasn't the kids fault. He was all Miami, Golden and staff stopped recruiting him after the other 3 committed.

they told him he would compete at RB even though they told him they weren't taking all those Rb's. he felt they were going to lie and when he got on campus switch him toDB w/o giving him a chance to compete at RB.

Advertisement
Lol we had the worse care salesman of them all. I really don't blame anyone who didn't commit to Al Golden
M

Feel bad for this kid and many others that fall for greasy slick used car salesman. One thing that The Pastor wont do to these kids, regardless of how entitled they are is lie to them.

I'am an old man man and don't know how to use Twitter. Can some of you youngins forward this to Herbert, Henderson, and Edwards?

I've learned how to navigate it enough (use for my news & sports source) but I don't actually tweet.

we lost gus, yearby, burns is injury prone, gray had a major injury and has done anything yet and macfarland (if he commits) coming off injury. i would actaully take jordan.

Advertisement
I didn't blame him for the decommit at the time. We were hard after Scarlett also and seemed to be in the driver seat until he went elsewhere. Golden was slow playing him.

Another dumbass was Hairston (?) ..the kid who decided to get extra sleep rather than camp at Miami. Thing is..... while it was trendy to try to "diss" Miami it's situations like these which make you shake your head.
Richt's answer to some of these kids who like to play recruiting games and who go on Twitter and state that they aren't "feeling the love or Miami" or other colleges " are recruiting me harder than Miami" ...should be " Well...to be honest.... we are NOT interested in him !" . Let their handlers and hangers-on pout and scream...but let them know Miami will get better without them.

SMH at UM fans feeling badly for guys who decommitted from UM and went to KKKainesville. Do you guys get razor bumps on your pvssies when you shave?

I'm glad he decommitted because he's terrible. He's a low G5 type. He should try to transfer to FIU if Borch will take him.

Advertisement
we lost gus, yearby, burns is injury prone, gray had a major injury and has done anything yet and macfarland (if he commits) coming off injury. i would actaully take jordan.

Good thing you're just a fake insider and not a personnel guy.

Good thing you're just a fake insider and not a personnel guy.

fake insider who was first to break that info on harley and also as everyone was saying CJ is all UF that he is still undecided. Keep trolling.

Advertisement
Back