Jordan Cronkrite tweet....(deleted now)

Advertisement
I don't feel badly for the kid. It has to suck to be a couple of hundred miles from home when he could be here. Dumb move. Learn from it, kids.

I don't blame him at the time but any offensive player who goes to that ****hole gets no sympathy for me. As bad as Golden was at least there was life on offense I mean imagine Calloway and Scarlett here especially when Scarlett IMO would'vewon the rb battle

Advertisement
we lost gus, yearby, burns is injury prone, gray had a major injury and has done anything yet and macfarland (if he commits) coming off injury. i would actaully take jordan.

Good thing you're just a fake insider and not a personnel guy.

Seriously.

I'm not one to bash kids, for example I think Treon Harris got a raw deal. But Cronkrite is just not a very good player. He's like 190 lbs. and runs 4.7. Not fast, shifty, doesn't pass protect well, etc. And to top it all of the kids a crybaby. Who has their parents lobby coaches for PT? Miami's incoming RB recruits are already better, he wouldn't contribute at Miami IMO.

I do feel bad for him because the coaches took his commitment promising him there would be only 2 RBs in the class, then accepted Scarlett and Williams commitments, then Walton reclassified. Also, wasn't he someone we were looking at converting to DB,? I just think he got his chain yanked, and the adults surrounding him fed him a lot of bull**** and bad advice.

we lost gus, yearby, burns is injury prone, gray had a major injury and has done anything yet and macfarland (if he commits) coming off injury. i would actaully take jordan.

fake insider who was first to break that info on harley and also as everyone was saying CJ is all UF that he is still undecided. Keep trolling.
You're always claiming to be the first to break news, but no one ever remembers anything specific that you said.

Now you're claiming CJ is undecided? That's deep. He's an uncommitted prospect who hasn't told anyone where he's going. It's groundbreaking to claim he's undecided. How do you go about proving he was undecided on January 22nd after he signs somewhere on February 1st?

Advertisement

fake insider who was first to break that info on harley and also as everyone was saying CJ is all UF that he is still undecided. Keep trolling.
You're always claiming to be the first to break news, but no one ever remembers anything specific that you said.

Now you're claiming CJ is undecided? That's deep. He's an uncommitted prospect who hasn't told anyone where he's going. It's groundbreaking to claim he's undecided. How do you go about proving he was undecided on January 22nd afte r he signs somewhere on February 1st?

i dont have to defend myself to you. Im not an insider, i just get info at times and i share it.

I do feel bad for him because the coaches took his commitment promising him there would be only 2 RBs in the class, then accepted Scarlett and Williams commitments, then Walton reclassified. Also, wasn't he someone we were looking at converting to DB,? I just think he got his chain yanked, and the adults surrounding him fed him a lot of bull**** and bad advice.

How do you know what UM said or did to him? The only voices we've heard from on these issues are his and his advisers. And Cronkite is a known whiner and entitled me guy. F him and all other South Florida traitors.

Seriously whenever I say on here these kids that go there regret their decision I somehow get down voted yet Cronkrite is at least the 3rd former player who's publiclysaid this. TThey never learn smh
Don't worry bout up or downvotes, post what's on your mind.

That year we had Cronkite , Scarlett, Dexter Williams , and Walton(was a JR) all committed here at one time. It looked like we were going to have some great RB battles in the future. As we know the two Jordans ended up in G-Ville, Williams at ND (got knocked out of game vs Miami), and Walton ended up reclassifying and got here a year early and has turned into our best RB, who still has two years left to get even better.

Advertisement

Now you're claiming CJ is undecided? That's deep. He's an uncommitted prospect who hasn't told anyone where he's going. It's groundbreaking to claim he's undecided. How do you go about proving he was undecided on January 22nd after he signs somewhere on February 1st?

Lol this guy claims to have broken "that info" on Harley. What the **** are you talking about? What info? When?

Point to a specific post. I have never seen you post a single thing that would lead me to believe you have any inside knowledge whatsoever.

In fact, the only posts I ever see you make are posts where you pat yourself on the back for having inside information that you apparently never share yet still brag about.

Can't blame the kid for not committing to Golden though.
Commit to the school not the coach. Golden was on his way out like all bad coaches.

Are you completely ignorant to the fact that our players from the Golden era left for pennies on the dollar? NFL teams LOVED golden because he corched them up so bad that their first rookie contract had them making 1/4 of their actual value.

If Dorito was still out there Corn would be a 5th-7th round pick.

**** outta here.

Advertisement
Commit to the school not the coach. Golden was on his way out like all bad coaches.

Are you completely ignorant to the fact that our players from the Golden era left for pennies on the dollar? NFL teams LOVED golden because he corched them up so bad that their first rookie contract had them making 1/4 of their actual value.

**** outta here.
And what's Jordan doing now that's an improvement?

**** outta here.

Jordo is going to be a zillionaire because he made the smart business decision to go to UF. No pennies on the dollar for him.

Lol this guy claims to have broken "that info" on Harley. What the **** are you talking about? What info? When?

Point to a specific post. I have never seen you post a single thing that would lead me to believe you have any inside knowledge whatsoever.

In fact, the only posts I ever see you make are posts where you pat yourself on the back for having inside information that you apparently never share yet still brag about.

dude i also said i was COMPLETELY wrong about harley until i spoke to my friend. Dude Pete was saying no one knew if harley was coming for visit. then when harley was on campus he said "it was expected all along" something went on back scenes here.

I never claim to be an insider. i talk to people around the program. sometimes i find things out, other times i dont.

**** outta here.

I don't have the slightest **** to give about Jordan. I remember nothing about him or the recruits from Golden's time here as I refused to pay attention to recruiting with that slimeball here.

My point has nothing to do with Jordan, and has to do with the fact that unless recruits had the miraculous ability to see into the future to know when Golden would be fired, you can't **** on a kid for not committing to Miami.

I would've stayed away like the plague if I were a recruit.

Advertisement
Back