Jordan Addison to the portal

Advertisement
Semantics. Sure, not a failure, but failed to meet the (your) standard.

what’s the point of bringing up Alabama in every other post - other than to compare Mario’s current efforts to those of Saban. We get it. Mario isn’t recruiting like Saban, Smart, Riley or Jimbo - today. That may be a “fact,” but it’s a meaningless fact if you are unwilling to acknowledge any of the circumstances that contribute to that fact.

No one’s triggered. It’s mostly just responding to your dense reasoning.

To use your example - It’d be like conducting a quarterly review with an employee you hired 6 weeks ago, and writing that employee up for not producing similar results to an employee that’s been there all three months. Makes no sense.

I literally just wrote up an employee I hired 6 months ago and am already starting to document his fails so I can fire him. Nice guy but not meeting the standard.

Maybe there is something to what you’re saying lol.

I literally just wrote up an employee I hired 6 months ago and am already starting to document his fails so I can fire him. Nice guy but not meeting the standard.

Maybe there is something to what you’re saying lol.
I mean, you didn’t exactly apply the analogy correctly.

I’m not sure you having to fire a guy 6 months after you hired him proves exactly what you think it does. But that’s a different discussion.

Advertisement
I don’t think Addison has any interest in transferring inside the division. It would be a grand slam but I don’t think it was ever practical.
You're absolutely right and if we're being honest, this was a long shot from the beginning imo. But this thread just keeps on going. Why? Because this is off-season CIS

I’m not sure you having to fire a guy 6 months after you hired him proves exactly what you think it does. But that’s a different discussion.
He must not realize that it is a reflection on him, and his boss is going to look at that as his failure, not the employee’s. That’s how it works. You’re responsible for the people you’ve hired.

He's at USC - been there since Thursday night.. He's there with his mother. Seemed like it was supposed to be under the radar, even though everyone expected the visit. One of the Professors in the Annenberg Comm School posted a picture of him doing some kind of interview on twitter then deleted it not long after

Advertisement
You're absolutely right and if we're being honest, this was a long shot from the beginning imo. But this thread just keeps on going. Why? Because this is off-season CIS

Correct was always a long shot within the division. We kept the thread open because it’s not specific to Miami and more so he’s in the portal

I wasn’t trying to prove anything, I was using it to say maybe you have a point

He's at USC - been there since Thursday night.. He's there with his mother. Seemed like it was supposed to be under the radar, even though everyone expected the visit. One of the Professors in the Annenberg Comm School posted a picture of him doing some kind of interview on twitter then deleted it not long after
This is hilarious , it’s like the guy and girl in the office who’s hunching before both split with their exes . Both divorce / breakup but keep going through the charade of “ oh we’re just friends “. USC and Addison have clothes at the others house , keys to their apartments and a toothbrush in the others bathroom. **** , USC is probably crapping with the door wide open.

Like i said when all this started “ they’ll drag it out to not look so obvious “ .

This is hilarious , it’s like the guy and girl in the office who’s hunching before both split with their exes . Both divorce / breakup but keep going through the charade of “ oh we’re just friends “. USC and Addison have clothes at the others house , keys to their apartments and a toothbrush in the others bathroom. **** , USC is probably crapping with the door wide open.

Like i said when all this started “ they’ll drag it out to not look so obvious “ .
“Crapping with the door wide open”
1652562597359.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

Reminds me of the Caleb Williams fiasco and his road show (wiscy, lol). All for appearances.

Advertisement
Back