Jordan Addison to the portal

Advertisement
Cali state tax would put Addison at 13.3%. The kid would literally save over 300K on just state taxes by choosing Texas(tax free state). If he has a brain, he'll be a Longhorn.

We really need to dispense of this nonsense.

While it may be true on the individual income tax side (and we have no idea of the timing of his payments, but it's entirely possible that he won't get all the money in 2022), if Addison incorporates a business entity to handle his "brand", then he would be subject to state income tax in Texas.

Advertisement
questionable career decision considering how mediocre Texas has been and banking your production on a first year QB.

Advertisement
Cali state tax would put Addison at 13.3%. The kid would literally save over 300K on just state taxes by choosing Texas(tax free state). If he has a brain, he'll be a Longhorn.

Ridiculously small thinking. I crack up when you guys get into the state tax thing, but I've just kinda rolled my eyes until now.

He should go to the team where he can be more successful as far as the NFL draft is concerned. He can make that $300k up and more by getting picked one selection higher. It's inconsequential.

Advertisement
Ridiculously small thinking. I crack up when you guys get into the state tax thing, but I've just kinda rolled my eyes until now.

He should go to the team where he can be more successful as far as the NFL draft is concerned. He can make that $300k up and more by getting picked one selection higher. It's inconsequential.
Yup!

For sure but tExas stunk last year and again, they have a first year starter in ewers.
Ewers has special arm talent, yes he is a first year starter, but he‘s an incredibly gifted passer.

The same way how Trevor Lawrence was a first year starter, but still threw for 3,280yds 30TD’s & 4INT’s.

With Jordan Addison, Xavier Worthy, Isaiah Neyor, Jordan Whittington, Keithron Lee, plus Bijan Robinson, Jahleel Billingsley & 3 speedy incoming WR’s from their 22 class, they will have an offense that can outgun nearly everybody they play.

The key will be Sark not getting in his own way & ******** it up, if he plays conservative safe ball he’ll be handcuffing his own team. With all those weapons he’s gotta open it up & force Defenses into a frenzy trying to cover all sides of the field. When you have a weapons like that with that much speed & playmaking, it takes effort to mess it up.

Advertisement
Gotta stop knocking Ewers for failing to start over a first round quarterback as a true freshman. No success is guaranteed but he is as good a starting point for speculation as anyone that has come out recently.

Well I guess people can knock if they want.

Yeah, I know he's immensely talented. I'm just focused on stuff I've read about him from a mental approach pov. Can he tolerate and fight through struggles especially if the team struggles around him?

This won't end well lmao but I get your intent.
Yea I know man
Mario is great and he’s the best ceo type and coach we’ve had since probably butch
And he’s gotten a lot of above avg guys who will help us
But no truly elite guys yet
We’ve been close so many times but he’s gotta start closing

Yea I know man
Mario is great and he’s the best ceo type and coach we’ve had since probably butch
And he’s gotten a lot of above avg guys who will help us
But no truly elite guys yet
We’ve been close so many times but he’s gotta start closing
Which guys would be the elite guys ? That definition seems to be wide and highly subjective so I'm just curious who you have fitting into that category ?

Advertisement
Back