2023 Jordan “Big Baby” Hall 4* DT from Jacksonville (2023)

FSU, UF & South Carolina are battling it out for him right now...

Although, it’s interesting because he hasn’t taken any of his OV’s yet, so he’ll be a Fall visit kid.

Depending on if UGA can convince James Smith not to stay home, they may turn up the heat in this recruitment as well later down the line, especially after missing Sydir Mitchell who they thought they had in the bag.
What do you think were going to do at DT? Seems a little quiet there.

Advertisement
FSU, UF & South Carolina are battling it out for him right now...

Although, it’s interesting because he hasn’t taken any of his OV’s yet, so he’ll be a Fall visit kid.

Depending on if UGA can convince James Smith not to stay home, they may turn up the heat in this recruitment as well later down the line, especially after missing Sydir Mitchell who they thought they had in the bag.
UGA mods are very high on him too. I remember seeing them say their staff see him as a top 50 player in the nation.

What do you think were going to do at DT? Seems a little quiet there.
As far as I can see David Hicks is the #1 target at DT...

It’s possible they decide to jump into this recruitment for Hall, but we’ll see.

There’s also Terrance Green who they’re trying to get one of his last 2 OV’s with.

Plus, there’s a chance they decide to double back to flip Ashton Porter from NW.

I still contend that Rueben Bain can be an interior 3-tech like Calijah Kancey, even though he’s undersized.

And there’s still quite a few prototype DT’s available on the market, it’s just a matter of what they’re looking for & who they’ll decide to press the issue to get.

It’s possible they decide to jump into this recruitment for Hall, but we’ll see.

There’s also Terrance Green who they’re trying to get one of his last 2 OV’s with.

Plus, there’s a chance they decide to double back to flip Ashton Porter from NW.

I still contend that Rueben Bain can be an interior 3-tech like Calijah Kancey, even though he’s undersized.

And there’s still quite a few prototype DT’s available on the market, it’s just a matter of what they’re looking for & who they’ll decide to press the issue to get.

I agree on all of this...I don't think they'll quit on Walker either. And of course, chance Wayne or Arch end up inside. They are big kids already.

I added both "Big Baby" and Terrance "Mean" Green to the DT board thread. Thanks.

Advertisement
We lost to FI fvckin U his first year. If that didn’t send the alarms off, maybe following football just isn’t for you

Schnellenburger was a great coach in spite of:

...so I didn't freak out as if it was the final straw.

... Butch had a ton of terrible games (13-66, 0-47)

...Erikson 0-22

... JJ 3-38

Mario had some brutal loses to Utah.

They happen even with good coaches... but in the Fiu lose it happened to a crappy coach in M.D.

Last edited:

Someone came in with a bottle of something and said John Walker is a cane. Says they know his dad really well.

I think green is a beast. He’s almost 270 but has a really large frame. He could easily be 285 by the time august rolls around and 300 soon after.

I have also heard reports that Bain is over 270 now. Can someone verify?

Advertisement

John Walker?

You ever wonder why nobody mentions John walker... Hmm. Inquiring minds

In another thread you said that “even with less noise, maybe DT and LB recruiting is farther along than we think.” Seems like part of mario’s strategy for certain prospects is to let the kids go get their $$$ on visits, posts, etc, and use the media to muddy the water on where Miami really stands and then boom. Mario green lights the public commit to keep us at the forefront and put everyone on notice

Advertisement

Gators are feeling good about the osceola trio, landing them would stop UF's hemorrhaging recruits. It' interesting the they were all going to announce in October and now it's moved up to July 28th.

Go Canes

Advertisement
1657020489933.jpeg

Advertisement
Back