2023 Jordan “Big Baby” Hall 4* DT from Jacksonville (2023)

I will say this it's great that Sebastian Lane had an interview with Hall, because I was wondering where Hall stood after his UV TO MIAMI last month considering he mentioned he is currently coached by former Cane linebacker Darrion Owens.

Go Canes

Advertisement
F*** Manny

Thats It Hilary Duff GIF by YoungerTV

Gotta get back on my soapbox for a bit, this really frosts me.

Was Manny lazy or did he just hate recruiting?
There actually is a third option I forgot. Updated the question:

Was Manny lazy, did he just hate recruiting or was he naive enough to think that not contacting recruits would make it impossible for them to commit?

I can't see how option 3 is viable, but I couldn't see a legit P5 Head coach putting 5* and 4* recruits on ignore either so all options are/were on the table.

Tired Oh No GIF by Law & Order

Advertisement
Advertisement
What gave it away? All the talk about how he wants to play in a college town and be surrounded by people who just love football or was it the fact he wore a UF Hoodie to do a Miami youtube interview. 🤔

Go Canes
Kam Kitchens said he liked the small college town vibe too....one of the reasons why Auburn and LSU was so high on his list.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We should be all over this kid. Don't think we are even recruiting him hard but we should be.

We should be all over this kid. Don't think we are even recruiting him hard but we should be.
FSU, UF & South Carolina are battling it out for him right now...

Although, it’s interesting because he hasn’t taken any of his OV’s yet, so he’ll be a Fall visit kid.

Depending on if UGA can convince James Smith not to stay home, they may turn up the heat in this recruitment as well later down the line, especially after missing Sydir Mitchell who they thought they had in the bag.

Advertisement
Back