Jonathon Denis in portal (Transfers to Miami)

Advertisement
At what position?. Center?. If so he has played the same amount of snaps as Rodriguez and Big Baby.

Again i think we need tackle bodies that are ready to play.
Why Dont We Have Both GIF

So ESPN has him at 6’3 296

and they probably got that from one of their official roster sheets from the games they covered.

we need big man beaters guards
dennis is all that? NO
but you take him

we had weak *** guard play forever.. we need more guards then tackles in my opinion

Advertisement
At what position?. Center?. If so he has played the same amount of snaps as Rodriguez and Big Baby.

Who says we won’t take a tackle?

Everyone acts like it’s this OR that.

Why not both?

Upgrade the roster in every way imaginable. If this guy is better than one of our back up guards take him and push the other out. I think we see a lot of attrition after spring of some of the guys the coaches got to see play in person and will push out. Bring in everyone you can.

We need Tackles not guard type unless some of our guards portal out.

Cant have St thomas Aquinas OL having more length than we do.
I can't disagree with you, but I mean, lets bring that floor of the talent of our OL right?
I mean, our 1s can't be going against the 1s vs practice and after our top 5 to 7 guys on OL we're kinda junk.
Push out Herbert, Reed etc, how the **** is Leonard Williams gonna get better during the week vs them right?

The way i look at it, we could be taking 10 portal players if they pop up. And up to 15 could leave. There are alot of players on our team that have done nothing in multiple years. Manny was a bum coach, but his #1 bum attribute was even recruiting some of these players in the first place. Bad body types being the first deficiency.

Advertisement

I'm with you on this - he seems redundant to what we already have on the roster.

Advertisement
I’d welcome the addition. Reed, Scaife, Traore, and Oluwaseun are on their way out. How does he compare to Seymoure, Rodriguez, Sagapolu, and Clark? I’d guess he could rise to the top of the latter group

Advertisement
If we take him, could be a situation where Mario and OL coach simply see him as better depth because we have too many Jags and recruiting takes time.

I’d welcome the addition. Reed, Scaife, Traore, and Oluwaseun are on their way out. How does he compare to Seymoure, Rodriguez, Sagapolu, and Clark? I’d guess he could rise to the top of the latter group
Ok wait..is that our backup interior OL going into this year?? Seymoure, Rodriguez, and Logan? Oh we need this kid in the worst way then. Im sold. Wow, we are pretty bare at OG and very unproven.

Advertisement
Back