Jonathan Denis

Advertisement
Somewhere he feels wanted? I have no doubt that Indiana is telling him he's their guy. So when he gets to Indiana & that love goes to the 21 recruits.. Then what? He'd be 1,200 miles away from home & looking at a red shirt year no matter where he goes. If/when he gets homesick during that red shirt year & wants to transfer, he'll miss another year due to transfer rules. Hope that extra recruiting attention is worth it.

If Indiana is really the pick my guess is the offer is not yet committable for some reason
Maybe because he decommited and Manny and company are going to make him sweat it out, or keep evaluating and find someone with more upside.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if we signed another kid instead of him. A Miami offer has to mean something again and him and 3.5☆D could be royal examples of why should not spurn us. With that, I would mind him signing on the dotted line come NSD. All I want is for my Canes to be great and get back to where we rightfully belong, with or without SF Divas.

Advertisement
Somewhere he feels wanted? I have no doubt that Indiana is telling him he's their guy. So when he gets to Indiana & that love goes to the 21 recruits.. Then what? He'd be 1,200 miles away from home & looking at a red shirt year no matter where he goes. If/when he gets homesick during that red shirt year & wants to transfer, he'll miss another year due to transfer rules. Hope that extra recruiting attention is worth it.
Or he could like it I guess

Maybe because he decommited and Manny and company are going to make him sweat it out, or keep evaluating and find someone with more upside.
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if we signed another kid instead of him. A Miami offer has to mean something again and him and 3.5☆D could be royal examples of why should not spurn us. With that, I would mind him signing on the dotted line come NSD. All I want is for my Canes to be great and get back to where we rightfully belong, with or without SF Divas.

Honestly he’s a solid OL and he’s a **** 4* who’s local so I will celebrate the commit but not anywhere near excited about him as I am Walker

Advertisement

Attachments

• wWue0rCDOphOE.gif
    wWue0rCDOphOE.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Does he think that being the biggest fish in the small IU pond will pay off with NFL scouts vs. going to UM? I know that scouts turn over all kinds of rocks these days to find talent, but that seems like it is quite a stretch. Not to mention, getting dominated by OSU, Michigan, Michigan State, Penn State and the like every year cannot be good for the psyche.

Advertisement
Anyone saying Indiana compares to anything south of the Mason Dixon Line needs to logoff. I see the whales from up north come down every spring break from :insert heffer school: with your socks and sandals wearing selves.

**** is comical comparing Indiana to anywhere. Indiana is America's Dagastan. No one cares about Indiana and Indiana has no women to speak of.

LOL

This dude is triggered and delusional.
:6e482c-o::6e482c-o:

Advertisement
You don't think we could lure him back with a hard push? Strong's a great coach. But he only went 7-6 last year. And being out of the P5 is a tough sell.

I don't think we've even been in contact since he last came to campus. One of these boards reported that....

Advertisement
Back