Jon Richt

Jon got us Perry & Weldon...

He also has us in line to land at least another high rated 4-star QB for 2018.

I don't know exactly how much say he has in Offensive playcalling (I would assume not much if any at all), but if his main job is to recruit QB's then he's done a good job at that so far.

I didn't understand the hire either, but we all know **** well Mark ain't gon' fire his son after one year, so let's just see what he does this 2017 season with the QB's.

With Kaaya leaving, Lil Jon will have to earn his title & his paycheck this season with the development of whoever the next starter will be.

Obviously, Mark will be the main one working with the QB's, but Jon isn't just sitting their in the meeting room looking around doing nothing.

The so called vets on this site are always the main ones telling everyone else to "calm down", "wait & see", "you noobs are new to the game" etc., but are usually the first ones to press the panic button & want every single Coach fired for the slightest little thing & it's always for the dumbest ****** reasons... Lol

I started on Grassy in 1997. Don't think that qualifies me as a "noob". A lot of what you said is valid but this hire was 100% a **** hire from day 1 and if you can't see that, then you have blinders on.

Advertisement
Big Cuck Cane is the worst.

All of his posts suck and have no substance whatsoever.

He doesn't like the Richt hire and never has anything remotely positive or informational to post.

He should have been the lead singer in the BAND.

Dumbazzez know we aint ponying up heavy bucks for assistants but want Mark to hire Art briles as qb coach.

We are blessed AF that Jon is at least an experienced nepotism hire that has learned from one of the better qb coaches of the last 25 years.

This post is so stupid

Jon got us Perry & Weldon...

He also has us in line to land at least another high rated 4-star QB for 2018.

I don't know exactly how much say he has in Offensive playcalling (I would assume not much if any at all), but if his main job is to recruit QB's then he's done a good job at that so far.

I didn't understand the hire either, but we all know **** well Mark ain't gon' fire his son after one year, so let's just see what he does this 2017 season with the QB's.

With Kaaya leaving, Lil Jon will have to earn his title & his paycheck this season with the development of whoever the next starter will be.

Obviously, Mark will be the main one working with the QB's, but Jon isn't just sitting their in the meeting room looking around doing nothing.

The so called vets on this site are always the main ones telling everyone else to "calm down", "wait & see", "you noobs are new to the game" etc., but are usually the first ones to press the panic button & want every single Coach fired for the slightest little thing & it's always for the dumbest ****** reasons... Lol

I started on Grassy in 1997. Don't think that qualifies me as a "noob". A lot of what you said is valid but this hire was 100% a **** hire from day 1 and if you can't see that, then you have blinders on.
Didn't say you were a Noob, in fact I was saying that vets such as yourself are always calling everyone else noobs, but are usually the first ones to panic over the slightest little thing.

Calling it a **** hire is premature, because we don't know what impact he's had or hasn't had to the team.

I'm not calling him a homerun QB guru, I'm not calling him anything because we don't know much besides what he's done as a recruiter.

I'm simply telling you, maybe you should wait a while before you make such definitive statements without having enough evidence to support your claims.

Advertisement
Back