Jon Richt

Big Sky Cane

6th Year Senior
Jon Richt is an abomination and doesn't belong within a 100 miles of a D1 program. ******* disgusts me whenever I think about him and his lack of value to this team/University. Get this punk the F out of my face.

Advertisement
He belongs on the support staff.

The fact that he takes up a coaching spot is infuriating and 100% pure nepotism.

Why do you feel this way?

Because he is 100% unqualified for the position he holds, other than his DNA. Daddy Mark obviously needs help on the offensive side of the ball and Jon is a glorified ball boy.

He's a complete waste of a coaching position because Mark is the "offensive coordinator / QB coach". A ******* grad assistant could do his job and probably at a higher level.

The hire ****ed me off since day 1 and he (and the offensive staff) has done little to disprove my disdain.

Advertisement

Because he is 100% unqualified for the position he holds, other than his DNA. Daddy Mark obviously needs help on the offensive side of the ball and Jon is a glorified ball boy.

He's a complete waste of a coaching position because Mark is the "offensive coordinator / QB coach". A ******* grad assistant could do his job and probably at a higher level.

The hire ****ed me off since day 1 and he (and the offensive staff) has done little to disprove my disdain.
Wasn't happy when this hire took place

He's a complete waste of a coaching position because Mark is the "offensive coordinator / QB coach". A ****ing grad assistant could do his job and probably at a higher level.

What exactly does Jon Richt do and what about the methods that he uses do you dislike?

Jon Richt is an abomination and doesn't belong within a 100 miles of a D1 program. ****ing disgusts me whenever I think about him and his lack of value to this team/University. Get this punk the F out of my face.

You consistently sound like a jealous hating ****** 24x7. Maybe you should get off the estrogen pills for a while.

He's a complete waste of a coaching position because Mark is the "offensive coordinator / QB coach". A ****ing grad assistant could do his job and probably at a higher level.

What exactly does Jon Richt do and what about the methods that he uses do you dislike?

Quit playing dumb dude.

[video=youtube;OoJX8iSVlBU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoJX8iSVlBU[/video]

Advertisement

clip board guy

Quit playing dumb dude.

I'm not playing dumb. What did you dislike about his work this year?

Quit playing dumb dude.

He really did a bang up job coaching up Kaaya. LULZ ******* offense was a disjointed mess for most of the year and that directly points to Mark Richt and the lack of offensive coaches to bounce things off and come up with a coherent attack.

Obviously if you're happy with our offensive performance this year as a whole then you're helpless.

What qualifies him for a Power 5 position coach genius?

Quit playing dumb dude.

He really did a bang up job coaching up Kaaya. LULZ ****ing offense was a disjointed mess for most of the year and that directly points to Mark Richt and the lack of offensive coaches to bounce things off and come up with a coherent attack.

Obviously if you're happy with our offensive performance this year as a whole then you're helpless.

I never said I was happy with the job the offensive staff did this year. For you to assume that is just incorrect. I'm simply asking you to give specifics as to what Jon Richt did that you did not like. So far you have given on example and that is that you don't believe he coached up Kaaya that well. What about Kaaya's game did he not improve enough for you? Footwork, accuracy, release, what?

Advertisement

Quit playing dumb dude.

He really did a bang up job coaching up Kaaya. LULZ ****ing offense was a disjointed mess for most of the year and that directly points to Mark Richt and the lack of offensive coaches to bounce things off and come up with a coherent attack.

Sure coaching to kaaya to his best season by far 62% 3532 yards 28 tds 7 ints but okay lol

Quit playing dumb dude.

I never said I was happy with the job the offensive staff did this year. For you to assume that is just incorrect. I'm simply asking you to give specifics as to what Jon Richt did that you did not like. So far you have given on example and that is that you don't believe he coached up Kaaya that well. What about Kaaya's game did he not improve enough for you? Footwork, accuracy, release, what?

Good one dude.......I'm not gonna play that game. Quit playing ******. Answer my question again....."Give me one reason Jon Richt deserves a Power 5 Position coach job"? Oh.....and outside the fact that he's Marks son.

Quit playing dumb dude.

Sure coaching to kaaya to his best season by far 62% 3532 yards 28 tds 7 ints but okay lol

It's all about the numbers with you isn't it Broke. Kaaya had a great year throwing 5 yard darts. He was an abomination this year.

Advertisement
Kaaya went from projected 1st round to 5th round under the tutelage of Jon Richt and Broke thinks he did great with him this year. OK

Kaaya went from projected 1st round to 5th round under the tutelage of Jon Richt and Broke thinks he did great with him this year. OK
He was better this year than last year even with his offensive line performing worse

He was better this year than last year even with his offensive line performing worse

It's called a natural progression Brock. Numbers wise he was a bit better but they did little to mask his deficiencies when it counted and highlighted them instead. Anyway.......Mark Richt is the QB coach (as stated by Jon in the video above) so Kaaya's progression really doesn't have anything to do with Jon. What is his job description again (see above video)? What a complete waste of a coaching position.

It's called a natural progression Brock. Numbers wise he was a bit better but they did little to mask his deficiencies when it counted and highlighted them instead. Anyway.......Mark Richt is the QB coach (as stated by Jon in the video above) so Kaaya's progression really doesn't have anything to do with Jon. What is his job description again (see above video)? What a complete waste of a coaching position.

Then why did you bring it up in the first place in regards to Jon?

Who would you like to replace Jon with?

Advertisement
Back