Jon Linder on WQAM post-game thinks Kequote could get the axe

CanesAreAble

All-ACC
Said something about others having to step in and help with the o-line.

Didn't sound encouraging for Kequote's return.

Advertisement
when the "strength" of the team underperforms and regresses the way they did, I don't blame AL

Jed's taking a lot of heat from Bakas for calling 40 passes versus 16 runs. But what the **** do you do as an OC when you cannot run the **** ball? Fishc tried passes to the flats to open up the middle for runs but still nada.

People are going bananas on Fisch for the last three games but not coincidentally those were three of the most physical DLs we faced all year. I think our OL got exposed.

Al's made noises about lack of strength and inability to convert short yardage. Swasey and Keyquote cannot feel comfortable tonight and they shouldn't.

Jed's taking a lot of heat from Bakas for calling 40 passes versus 16 runs. But what the **** do you do as an OC when you cannot run the **** ball? Fishc tried passes to the flats to open up the middle for runs but still nada.

People are going bananas on Fisch for the last three games but not coincidentally those were three of the most physical DLs we faced all year. I think our OL got exposed.

Our run-blocking has been horrific ALL YEAR. Outside of Virginia Tech, there hasn't been a single game where the o-line consistently won in the trenches. I've never seen a "good" team have so many fruitless runs.

It's 1 yard, 2 yards, 2 yards, -3 yards, and then Miller MIGHT rip off a 50-yarder. Terrible.

Advertisement

Agree completely. We tried to run. We got squat for the most part. Separately, too many of our runs seem slow developing, with a half second wasted on awkward ball exchanges.

As for Bakas, uh, okay.

Agree completely. We tried to run. We got squat for the most part. Separately, too many of our runs seem slow developing, with a half second wasted on awkward ball exchanges.

As for Bakas, uh, okay.

Thanks for the analysis.

As for Bakas, uh, okay.

Thanks for the analysis.

I should have canceled my subscription immediately after he pulled that stunt. lol

As for Bakas, uh, okay.

Thanks for the analysis.

I should have canceled my subscription immediately after he pulled that stunt. lol

I'll take credit here... CT started going down hill in 09.

Advertisement

As for Bakas, uh, okay.

Thanks for the analysis.

I know I should have lol. What a punk response by mike in that thread. And i'd been what, a 10 year premium subscriber over there. And never rode him, just was balanced. Dude even came around to my view on recruiting late in the Shannon years. But disagree with him in a thread and that's what you get.

As for Bakas, uh, okay.

Thanks for the analysis.

I know I should have lol. What a punk response by mike in that thread. And i'd been what, a 10 year premium subscriber over there. And never rode him, just was balanced. Dude even came around to my view on recruiting late in the Shannon years. But disagree with him in a thread and that's what you get.

It was said with sincerity.

As for Bakas, uh, okay.

Thanks for the analysis.

It was said with sincerity.
Cool, thanks 4 the analysis! :)

In all seriousness, If that's true then forgive the lot of us cynical ********, but pretty much everyone took it to be a blow-off comment.

Anyhow, good to see you over hear. Sncerely.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Next year's offensive line is shaping up as Seantrel, Washington, Linder, Figueroa and Bunche. All five of those guys look like NFL players. That needs to be a dominant unit and I'm not sure Kehoe is up for it. I supported giving him a chance but he may have blown it.

Next year's offensive line is shaping up as Seantrel, Washington, Linder, Figueroa and Bunche. All five of those guys look like NFL players. That needs to be a dominant unit and I'm not sure Kehoe is up for it. I supported giving him a chance but he may have blown it.

Man cot ****, how many years does dude get?

Frankie Zampogna track to a master's degree?

Next year's OL has good players on it...its all about # of starts together and having an OL Coach and OC on the same page with what they are trying to get done with scheme and type of players we use.

The line can be a strength and dominate or be completely underwhelming once again.

Advertisement
Back