Jon Linder on WQAM post-game thinks Kequote could get the axe

If Kehoe is fired who would you replace him with?

A few names that interest me.....

Mike Markuson:
He is on the Ole Miss staff that has been recently fired.
He's a good coach. Did good work at Arkansas and Ole Miss the first few years.

http://www.olemisssports.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/markuson_mike00.html

Greg Adkins:
CUrrently the OLine coach at Syracuse.
Previously worked at Tennessee.
Good recruiter as well and knows the southeast.

http://suathletics.syr.edu/coaches.aspx?rc=465&path=football

Andrew Dees
Not my choice. But he coached the Oline for Golden at Temple.
And he's available.

http://www.umassathletics.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/060311aab.html

Mike Foley
He's had some good, tough OLines at UConn...
http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m-footbl/mtt/foley_mike00.html

Advertisement
Honestly Kehoe was a huge mistake. And it was an obvious mistake from the beginning. Lets just hope Golden corrects it

Advertisement
Why was he even hired to begin with.

The fact that most knowledgable Cane fans knew it was a mistake should tell you one thing. Golden isn't the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree.

It's a process, etc....

Lol at this clown *****ing in every thread when he didn't even know what time the game was yesterday. *****ing on Grassy too like a female

Larry,

As someone who appreciates inside info and informative posts (even from you), that was very weak. Are you insinuating that Bakas is usually off in his evals of players/coaches? What was the point?

Advertisement
"Truth, I didn't even know this game was on yesterday. That's how much fun it's watching Miami play these days. I logged onto ESPN to see what time the game was to only find out it's already happened. I suppose it's a good thing I didn't waste three hours of my life."

Lol yet your opinion is supposed to be taken as valid???

remember when everybody was bustin nuts because kehoe told a lineman in practice to "be a badass"?

hahahahahaha

Get Stoutland back.

NOT SURE IF SRS?

If serious...

The man is at the center of accusations by Nevin Shapiro as someone who would send recruits to this guy...fabricated or not...he needs to stay gone.

If not serious...

Strong troll work.

Advertisement
Larry,

As someone who appreciates inside info and informative posts (even from you), that was very weak. Are you insinuating that Bakas is usually off in his evals of players/coaches? What was the point?

I insinuate nothing my man...I bust on Bakas on the regular for some of the things he says / predictions he makes. Its all in good fun. No one is right 100% of the time. I just recall Mike's long article about how important and big Kehoe back in the mix was when pretty much everyone on the forum thought Kehoe's rehire was questionable.

if you got a problem with larrrry Sacks then you got a problem with the kid right chea

There were many reasons our oline played poorly. No continuity was big. If you trust the player evaluations, once Seantrel went down, our best tackles were a rs frosh and a LG. They both had little experience playing it at this level. Our center didn't have much upper body strength, and got pushed around for two years. He was our only option. I'm no expert, but I know that I've heard cohesiveness is huge on the line, and we haven't had many guys play together, side-by-side, for more than a couple games. I think with a little added strength and no injuries, a line of SH,BW,BL,JW,JF will be playing very well by mid-season......with or without Kehoe.

Advertisement
Larry,

I insinuate nothing my man...I bust on Bakas on the regular for some of the things he says / predictions he makes. Its all in good fun. No one is right 100% of the time. I just recall Mike's long article about how important and big Kehoe back in the mix was when pretty much everyone on the forum thought Kehoe's rehire was questionable.

What's with the Bakas mafia coming over here to defend him? Never understood why so many people were so protective of mike even when mike was so quick to tell you when he was right and so quick to forget when he was wrong. Mike got some calls right and some, not so much. He can defend himself. No need to run over here to defend him.

ES,

No need to get the panties bunched. Larry seems to be a grown man who can defend himself. Correct me if I'm mistaken, but isn't EVERYONE here originally from grassy? Strange comment. If you help run this site, I hope I'm not disinvited.

Advertisement
Back