Jon Ford shutting it down

orange&green84

All-ACC
I know there were some not really concerned with Ford's recruitment. Looks like he's shutting it down despite UK's interest in him.

[TWEET]821909871532605440[/TWEET]

Pretty big IMO considering we have only 1 DT this cycle.

Advertisement
I haven't seen much discussion about him as a prospect, what are everyones thoughts?

Advertisement
He prays this is a good decision? He's going to be coached by one of the best dline coaches in the country. Why do these kids needs so much more convincing when it comes to Miami but then almost commit to a steaming pile of sh*t program like U.K. Without thinking twice?

Hes raw, but a physical behemoth. I'm not sure he knows how good he can be.

His 3 star ranking is correct, but he has the potential and tools to be a 5 star.

Advertisement
He prays this is a good decision? He's going to be coached by one of the best dline coaches in the country. Why do these kids needs so much more convincing when it comes to Miami but then almost commit to a steaming pile of sh*t program like U.K. Without thinking twice?

I don't believe he meant it in a negative or doubtful way. I think he just saying he wants everything to workout that's all. Praying for success at the U.

Advertisement
I know there were some not really concerned with Ford's recruitment. Looks like he's shutting it down despite UK's interest in him.

[TWEET]821909871532605440[/TWEET]

Pretty big IMO considering we have only 1 DT this cycle.

he prob got that billy gibson talk and was smart enough to shut it down.

Saw an article a little while back and his HS coach says he is about 290 lbs.

Advertisement

That was weird. These South Florida kids are fcked. They're so dyck sick on that fake SEC hype train that they even puff up **** piles like Kentucky. Kentucky is worse than the worst teams in the ACC.

Ironic at all he posted the same day the Kentucky DC left for Colorado? Or no? Just asking the question.....

Happy to have him. Kid is 6'5 and somewhere between 270 and 300lbs, but listed a SDE. Can't wait for him to be a beast at tackle. May get some burn this year, but probably needs a year of a college S&C program. Kid is going to do big things.

Advertisement
Back