Jon Ford shutting it down

Advertisement
Advertisement
he is tryin to say pete didnt predict this. I dont really remember pete even talking much about ford with UK tho. never took it serious

I guess I don't understand your post. Seems like you are mocking UK for thinking they had a chance AFTER he confirmed his commitment to Miami.

Ballsy post after he shuts it down. Let's see you pull one of these moves with Thomas, Harley, Smith, Henderson, Edwards, Slaton or Dean BEFORE they make their decision.

What

That's exactly what I'm doing.

Pete don't listen to him, I remember you saying back in December thatford wasn't going anywhere regardless whether Jordan Wright committed to Kentucky or not

Advertisement
I guess I don't understand your post. Seems like you are mocking UK for thinking they had a chance AFTER he confirmed his commitment to Miami.

Ballsy post after he shuts it down. Let's see you pull one of these moves with Thomas, Harley, Smith, Henderson, Edwards, Slaton or Dean BEFORE they make their decision.

What

That's exactly what I'm doing.
It was reported on here that UK thought they had a chance and Pete kept telling everyone that there was no chance so now his virtually d*ck slapping all the pessimistic fans on here.

I'm.glad he "shut it down", but was.it even necessary? Kentucky was.his second choice. Even the low rated guys wanna be Instagram famous

Is there a thing a recruit could do that you wouldn't criticize? Like if he just wants the plain cheerios instead of the honey nut, do you think you could let that slide?

Don't be ridiculous, plain cheerios ain't ****. I'm taking Honey Nut Cheerios every time and any recruit that thinks otherwise can take a hike

Ok, maybe cheerios wasn't a good example.

Advertisement
He prays this is a good decision? He's going to be coached by one of the best dline coaches in the country. Why do these kids needs so much more convincing when it comes to Miami but then almost commit to a steaming pile of sh*t program like U.K. Without thinking twice?

I don't believe he meant it in a negative or doubtful way. I think he just saying he wants everything to workout that's all. Praying for success at the U.

I agree but I'm just can't wait until the ACC replaces the SEC as the new it conference. We have athletics and academics

He's raw. But there are very few HS players in the nation with as big of a natural frame as him that can still move well. Dude can carry 300 pounds without having much fat on him and still moving the same as he did at 250 (with the right training). He has a prototype NFL DT body. Give him some time under Coach Kool and he'll become a force for us. Was excited about Ford since before he committed to us. Huge potential

Advertisement
Ironic at all he posted the same day the Kentucky DC left for Colorado? Or no? Just asking the question.....

Definitely not ironic but maybe coincidental?

Haha....yeah, that's the word i was looking for. Working on 3 hrs sleep, they all mean the same about now.

Definitely a coincidence. The UK side knew that their initial excitement about Ford was premature. Regarding the DC, he was a goner when Stoops had to take on a "more active role" starting with the 3rd game of the season.

Regardless of poor English skills , I'm glad the kid stuck with the Canes we need depth at DT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back