Jon Ford shutting it down

Advertisement
******* grammar? Are you guys serious? This kid shuts down his recruiting and stays solid and people want to criticize his grammar. His grammar that's better than 96% of the posts on here. Not to mention with all the drama queen kids out there people should be happy that at least one kid can manage to forgo a few weeks of attention. As for how good he is, Kul wants him. Done.

We were all already counting him in this class, LOL. Ford is making the best decision he possibly could. Great day for him, great day for Miami. Kool rules!

Advertisement
Jon Ford could be one of the best DTs we've had...his frame could hold 320-330 w no problems. B/c he plays SDE, that means he's used to getting off the snap and using his hands. I believe if he would've entered all the camps and circuits, he would've been a mid to high 4 star player...but I also believe he wouldn't have been here either. FSU or Bama would've offered. I think he'll be a more aggressive Norton when he gets his time.

The pups we have r going to be full grown bull mastiffs by the time they become sophomores and juniors. These are the type of players that make me so excited about watching our defense...just like I did in the early 2000's.

Advertisement
He prays this is a good decision? He's going to be coached by one of the best dline coaches in the country. Why do these kids needs so much more convincing when it comes to Miami but then almost commit to a steaming pile of sh*t program like U.K. Without thinking twice?

The dude is SEVENTEEN. Yall are crazy man - guy can't even pray for himself without grown adults over-analyzing it.

Kid shuts down recruiting and some of you still complain. The f@##otry is strong with some of you.

Advertisement
I'm.glad he "shut it down", but was.it even necessary? Kentucky was.his second choice. Even the low rated guys wanna be Instagram famous

Jon Ford could be one of the best DTs we've had...his frame could hold 320-330 w no problems. B/c he plays SDE, that means he's used to getting off the snap and using his hands. I believe if he would've entered all the camps and circuits, he would've been a mid to high 4 star player...but I also believe he wouldn't have been here either. FSU or Bama would've offered. I think he'll be a more aggressive Norton when he gets his time.

The pups we have r going to be full grown bull mastiffs by the time they become sophomores and juniors. These are the type of players that make me so excited about watching our defense...just like I did in the early 2000's.
I agree, but he won't get that big in this system, nor will he need to...

His best playing weight will be around 280-300lbs, he's got good burst & good hands in disengaging blockers, but needs to add some moves to his ****nal & learn how to be a relentless in pursuit.

He's got great upside & under Coach Kool's tutelage could be a **** good 3Tech during his time here...

I think his ceiling is somewhere between a Malik Jackson/ Michael Brockers type, but he definitely needs some work to get to that level down the line.

Last edited:
He prays this is a good decision? He's going to be coached by one of the best dline coaches in the country. Why do these kids needs so much more convincing when it comes to Miami but then almost commit to a steaming pile of sh*t program like U.K. Without thinking twice?

The dude is SEVENTEEN. Yall are crazy man - guy can't even pray for himself without grown adults over-analyzing it.

Who are these grown adults you speak of?

Advertisement
I'm.glad he "shut it down", but was.it even necessary? Kentucky was.his second choice. Even the low rated guys wanna be Instagram famous

Is there a thing a recruit could do that you wouldn't criticize? Like if he just wants the plain cheerios instead of the honey nut, do you think you could let that slide?

Is there a thing a recruit could do that you wouldn't criticize? Like if he just wants the plain cheerios instead of the honey nut, do you think you could let that slide?

Don't be ridiculous, plain cheerios ain't ****. I'm taking Honey Nut Cheerios every time and any recruit that thinks otherwise can take a hike

Hoping he gets to RS and then if we get Glenn Logan as well that's setting us up pretty good for 2018.

Advertisement
Back