Jon beason picks UF

Advertisement
LOL man im tellin ya it's like some of you guys aren't familiar with fan message boards. a fairly even matchup, and the fans of the team the message board is for, actually think it's stupid for an ex-great of THAT team to pick against it. holy sh*t, nuts!

This is a fair point. The people on here are, on average, biased and not intelligent, so we should have low expectations of them.

"Fairly even" is in the eye of the beholder. Based on the line, the models, and (subjectively) the expert consensus, we have about a 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 chance of winning the game. That's definitely a puncher's chance, but some would argue that that is not "fairly even".

LOL man im tellin ya it's like some of you guys aren't familiar with fan message boards. a fairly even matchup, and the fans of the team the message board is for, actually think it's stupid for an ex-great of THAT team to pick against it. holy sh*t, nuts!
These self-loathing Canes fans are pathetic. They actually believe it’s all good for an ex-UM player to side with one of our most historically bitter rivals. They hate themselves so much they’re willing to support a former player flagellating the program in public by eating gaytor ***.

UF will beat us.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
LOL at this horseshyt about him having this important duty to be objective like he’s moderating a presidential debate. What is objective about a subjective opinion on a guess about which evenly matched team will win a football game anyway?

It’s not a math problem with a verifiable answer. The motherfcking traitor is making a stupid football pick on a show no one is watching. It’s not like he’s lying to the American people about weapons of mass destruction.
we watched it so someone watched it, if we were elite and he picked against us then I could understand the backlash. Besides bags this is how all these hs players view are fanbase toxic morons and y they say we have the worse fanbase. We r ripping someone for making a pick against a team he loves and played for and put blood sweat and tears for. People have to understand this isnt that same Miami and thats something thats ok to say. We dont like it but facts r facts. Ur one of my favorite posters here but I have to disagree with u on this

So many will curse his objectivity here but make no mistake that he is all about this u people. There is nothing wrong with going 8-5 or 9-4 in year one for TNM. The problem is losing all the recruits we are going head to head with Turds & semiholes

There is something wrong with going 9-4 with this year's schedule—which isn't all that tough.

Miami isn't losing recruits based on what happens week one in an out of conference game with a new head coach and quarterback. Kids just want to see what this program looks like under Diaz.

Let's see where the Canes are come December. The Coastal is weak-sauce and winnable. Win the division and get a crack at Clemson. Roll into that game a respectable 10-2 (even with a loss to Florida) and no recruits are going to be jumping ship. Please.

Dan Mullen is as exciting as a glass of warm milk and Willie Taggart looks as competent as a head coach as Randy Shannon back in his day. Zero reason Diaz can't be "the guy" kids want to play for in the Sunshine State.

we watched it so someone watched it, if we were elite and he picked against us then I could understand the backlash. Besides bags this is how all these hs players view are fanbase toxic morons and y they say we have the worse fanbase. We r ripping someone for making a pick against a team he loves and played for and put blood sweat and tears for. People have to understand this isnt that same Miami and thats something thats ok to say. We dont like it but facts r facts. Ur one of my favorite posters here but I have to disagree with u on this
Terrible post. You think we lose recruits because our fans don’t want former players siding with a hated rival on TV. Meanwhile, Alabaga KKK fans toss around the N word like crazy and make death threats to players who make mistakes. But that doesn’t affect them. LOL

Advertisement
Let’s not be that fanbase who ends up hating a Ex Successful Hurricane because he gets paid to be objective.

Buckeyes look like idiots for chasing Herbstreit out of town

Let’s not be that fanbase who ends up hating a Ex Successful Hurricane because he gets paid to be objective.

Buckeyes look like idiots for chasing Herbstreit out of town
There’s that “objective” **** again on something completely subjective like an opinion on who should win a football game. This ain’t Alabaga v. Western Carolina where Cletus Shruggs, famous WCU alum, goes on TV and says WCU is gonna stomp Alabaga.

There is something wrong with going 9-4 with this year's schedule—which isn't all that tough.

Miami isn't losing recruits based on what happens week one in an out of conference game with a new head coach and quarterback. Kids just want to see what this program looks like under Diaz.

Let's see where the Canes are come December. The Coastal is weak-sauce and winnable. Win the division and get a crack at Clemson. Roll into that game a respectable 10-2 (even with a loss to Florida) and no recruits are going to be jumping ship. Please.

Dan Mullen is as exciting as a glass of warm milk and Willie Taggart looks as competent as a head coach as Randy Shannon back in his day. Zero reason Diaz can't be "the guy" kids want to play for in the Sunshine State.

CMD can only be the guy if he beats both Turds & Semiholes this year.

You seriously think that going 8-5 or 9-4 with this garbage schedule and the talent level on our roster is fine? What's even funnier is that you seem to think we could have a garbage season like that and keep our recruiting class.

I'm not unrealistic but sooner or later this program is going to have to put a very good to great season together in order to justify the faith that many of these players had when they signed here and to keep recruiting UM caliber prospects. I'm not being a homer when I say that there is a very good amount of talent on this team. Manny is a first time head coach but I honestly think he has what it takes. We have a very good staff under him as well. Look, I don't want to hear about the Offensive Line or depth at CB or anything else. We don't need a perfect roster to win 10-11 games including the ACCCG and Bowl. I'm tired of excuses. Just win games period. Get it done already for crying out loud!
Totally agree with you here but I do know that we will lose games this year and that’s gonna kill us in battles against UF and/or FSU.

Advertisement
I can understand how some fans have seen disappointing loss after disappointing loss so they have come to the point where they expect it and are even willing to voice that sentiment in a prediction.

I can also understand how true fans can think those people are big, wet, flapping douchebags.

Personally, I become more of a homer the closer we get to the first game.

I think we are going to win, but a team with a first year HC, no set AB, replacing 5 NFL guys on defense. It's a legit pick.

Terrible post. You think we lose recruits because our fans don’t want former players siding with a hated rival on TV. Meanwhile, Alabaga KKK fans toss around the N word like crazy and make death threats to players who make mistakes. But that doesn’t affect them. LOL
we dont lose recruits we just look as bad as those kkk fans, i rooted for miami cause of the greats I saw coming up and the family thing they had going. Bama gets to toss around the stupid **** they say cause the school drops bags no one in there right mind would play for them and Im sure we got retarded *** fans as well cause I remember the whole Jacory thing. Not every fanbase has smart fans some are worse then others, Im just saying Beason is using what he thinks is right and Im sure in his heart hes rooting for UM.

Advertisement
Compared to use they might as well be. However, I would love for everyone else to be correct. I won't be embarassed I will be busy celebrating another defeat of the Gators.

Then remain silent. Saying something positive whatsover about Florida is like find some good in Al Qaeda.

what about the team with the average AF quarterback, who lost 4 OL starters and NFL players on defense?

my point being, these are evenly matched teams. evenly matched = you ******* pick your alma mater
Don’t understand why these lames don’t get that simple concept. They act like Jonny Gaytor is giving an answer to a math problem with a definite answer.

Advertisement
Back