Jon beason picks UF

@OriginalGatorHater

A lot of the posters attacking you and Beason have not picked Miami to go undefeated! Yet they’re coming for you and Beason?

You’ll read **** like
  • “I can’t pick yet ‘til I know what Miami has”
  • “I’m not a homer”
  • “Miami’s not going undefeated in the regular season”
  • “Who is the QB”
  • “11-1”
  • “10-2”
  • “9-3”
  • “8-4”
Real high brow ****! And these are the ones calling themselves fans - fanatics even. Some … have a connection to the University of Miami that spans decades and degrees and donations. Oh, my!

Because if they NEVER pick against their squad then it should be EASY to write 12-0, especially on an anonymous board where few posters know who they are. But, they’re calling out Beason for doing EXACTLY what their punkasses are doing. Because those pussies are picking Florida, they’re just not writing it in the forum.

And one more thing … some of them are even picking Florida State.

Facts. My favorite are the guys who are saying we are going to run over UF, but then turn around and say UVA at home will be tough lmao.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LMFAO!!! "Bruh you don't think the Grapes are smoking the Russians? You ain't a real Grape?" Then you see on the news "Entire crip set wiped out due to apparent gang warfare"
It still won't mean your set won't think you're a *****. People get slaughtered all the time in that environment. By acknowledging defeat you've already lost. I'm sure you wouldn't find that theory in Sun Tzu's "Art of War".

It still won't mean your set won't think you're a *****. People get slaughtered all the time in that environment. By acknowledging defeat you've already lost. I'm sure you wouldn't find that theory in Sun Tzu's "Art of War".

D was just using it as an example to make a joke. Obviously gang beef is not the same as football. Even then though, its one thing to be a btich and another to be smart about. If your warring with your rival and you start btchng out. That is one thing, but choosing to not get slaughtered by the mob is the smart move. Better to live to fight another day is a good saying.

Its one thing if the players acknowledged defeat they can't do that. Then I agree 100% you are going to lose. As fans though I am cool with it since we aren't influencing the game.

It aint that big of a deal. But even if you think uf gone win you supposed to still ride with your squad.
You're supposed to do your job, and "my team alwayz winzzz!!" isn't doing the job.

Now if he goes around saying Miami sucks or the gayter isn't a bunch of sister fcking retards, then he'll be dead to me.

Advertisement
You're supposed to do your job, and "my team alwayz winzzz!!" isn't doing the job.

Now if he goes around saying Miami sucks or the gayter isn't a bunch of sister fcking retards, then he'll be dead to me.
He can say what he wants. There is nothing that says a commentator can't be bias. When does mike ever pick against the cowboys? Like i said its no big deal either way.

It still won't mean your set won't think you're a *****. People get slaughtered all the time in that environment. By acknowledging defeat you've already lost. I'm sure you wouldn't find that theory in Sun Tzu
D was just using it as an example to make a joke. Obviously gang beef is not the same as football. Even then though, its one thing to be a btich and another to be smart about. If your warring with your rival and you start btchng out. That is one thing, but choosing to not get slaughtered by the mob is the smart move. Better to live to fight another day is a good saying.

Its one thing if the players acknowledged defeat they can't do that. Then I agree 100% you are going to lose. As fans though I am cool with it since we aren't influencing the game.
Fair is fair. ..
✌️

Advertisement
Gang or no gang; mafia or no mafia. Semantics isn't the debate. The debate is "What's a real Hurricane fan?". With some porsters in here the question is more complicated than what comes first the chicken or the egg. I can only speak from experience. In my group of friends all of have grown up in Miami and either have obtained a degree or have been employed by the U gayturd slurping is unexcusable. I showed some of them screen shots of the slurping. Need less to say we had a barrel of laughs. Conclusion:. Gayturd slurpers are going to slurp and Canes are gonna Cane.

BTW:. gayturds still suck and Mullen is still a bum.

He was on 790 this morning. Said that he didn't really watch Florida tape when he made that prediction and since he did he's all on Miami and thinks it can be more than one score. Maybe he felt the heat

He was on 790 this morning. Said that he didn't really watch Florida tape when he made that prediction and since he did he's all on Miami and thinks it can be more than one score. Maybe he felt the heat
Group think is strong. Miami fans will attack anyone that steps outside it, like liberals being 'tolerant'.

Yeah, he was also on with Joe Rose and walked his prior prediction back, calling this a Miami win.

Advertisement
Back