Jon beason picks UF

IDGAF what Beason says. At the end of the day, Brother Jimmie sucks. How's that for reverse psychology? Just keeping it alllll the way 100. Place sucks.

Advertisement
LMAO!!! You have got to be ******* kidding me with that. No one thought Al Qadea would beat the USA in a war. Literally no one though that. Even people over there knew they were going to lose.

Al Qaeda is a non-state actor and has many affiliates like Al-Shabab that are very active. There were hundreds of Al Qaeda attacks last year. Newflash, Al Qaeda still uses Afghanistan as a base 18 years later.

Back on point, unlike you I have nothing good to say about Florida.

I clicked on page 11 without reading the first 10 pages and see we're engaged in a heated Al Qaeda/Al-Shabab debate.

And that's when I knew....this thread was going to be pretty **** good.

Seems like a logical opinion in my circle of Canes friends. Then I come on here and read some of the porsts...
Nothing in the word fan derived from the word fanatic does it state realism and objectivity.
Imagine a gangster showing up to hang out with his boys and proceed to tell them the rival crew is better than us . Ooh and they're going to come and kick our ***...
Bunch of fake cool, detached nerds who think it’s beneath them to be too much of a fan. They need to be studied contrarians to impress the other detached dorks.

Advertisement
Al Qaeda is a non-state actor and has many affiliates like Al-Shabab that are very active. There were hundreds of Al Qaeda attacks last year. Newflash, Al Qaeda still uses Afghanistan as a base 18 years later.

Back on point, unlike you I have nothing good to say about Florida.

None of what you said was news to me. USA still uses the US as a base 18 years later. We still have the highest GDP in the world. We did not lose to Al Qaeda and no one with a brain thought we would lose to Al Qaeda which is my point.

A lot of the dudes on here are fans of hot takes and arguing and don’t really have a connection to UM. They’d rather argue and quibble and be contrarians than go hard for the U.
It's taken me a year but I've gotten to figure most of them out. I was naive enough to think that most people were Hurricane fans...

Advertisement
Never thought I would agree with you but never say never.
This is pretty spot on....

So you won't feel sick to your stomach or be attacked for consorting with the enemy due to agreeing with me I am perfectly comfortable if you claim I plagiarized my post. Employing that approach guarantees that the world balance is not disturbed and people will not throw milkshakes at you. Be well...and...Go Canes!

Advertisement
Orlando Sentinel - August 10, 2019

By Edgar Thompson and Iliana Limón Romero

"We do a lot of education on our team with that stuff. I'm a big anti-violence against women person," Mullen said (proving the heroic Mullen has an enormous sense of humor). "I'm also a person that I really want to have all of the information as I make decisions and what happens in different situations, and that's one of the toughest deals (**** right it is tough figuring out ways to avoid having his players charged with felonies). Because you want to give people an opportunity to have rights, like everybody else in the United States are supposed to (Such as O.J. Simpson, Charlie Manson, Jeffery Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, Ted Bundy, etc.) But everybody wants to see 'what are we doing' instantly (After all we need time to bury these crimes).

"And we try to gather the facts. We spend a lot of time educating our guys" (As an example; "Deny everything and provide the telephone number to our wildly overworked in house criminal attorney.)

June 21, 2019 | 11:31 AM
Florida Gators
Battery charge against UF DB Brian Edwards dismissed

Six months after the incident involving Huggins, first-year freshman quarterback Jalon Jones was accused of sexual battery of two female students during the early morning hours of April 6 (Jones believe in volume when sexually attacking women).

Jones was not charged and transferred from UF.

On May 6, Florida cornerback Brian Edwards was arrested for grabbing his longtime girlfriend by her neck as she attempted to leave their apartment. The junior from Miramar was not charged for misdemeanor battery due to insufficient evidence. Edwards recently transferred to Central Michigan to play for former UF coach Jim McElwain.

In each case, Mullen let the university investigation and legal process run their course.

"How many of them are actually charged?" Mullen (proudly and sickeningly) said Tuesday.

If Mullins comments seem familiar look no further than his mentors, Gators former Athletic Director, Jeremy Foley and Head Football Coach, Urban Meyer.

Mullins is simply following the highly successful Foley/Meyer game plan that miraculously saw countless crimes by Gator football players either dismissed or pleaded down to sentencing the offender to write on a chalkboard 10-times; "I will not murder, rape, rob or assault another person in such a careless manner that I could be apprehended by law enforcement officers."

****, Foley and Meyer's system was so successful it protected the psychopathic serial murderer, Aaron Hernandez.

Thus, one can understand Mullins unwavering loyalty to said system.

So you won't feel sick to your stomach or be attacked for consorting with the enemy due to agreeing with me I am perfectly comfortable if you claim I plagiarized my post. Employing that approach guarantees that the world balance is not disturbed and people will not throw milkshakes at you. Be well...and...Go Canes!
I love me some Mark Light milkshakes during baseball season. So Chuck away you rag arm sissies...

LMAO!!! You have got to be ******* kidding me with that. No one thought Al Qadea would beat the USA in a war. Literally no one though that. Even people over there knew they were going to lose.
They act like we suiting up, if players thought that UF would win I would have a problem. If a rival gang in my hood was going up against the mafia I be like bruh yall in some deep ****.

Advertisement
Seems like a logical opinion in my circle of Canes friends. Then I come on here and read some of the porsts...
Nothing in the word fan derived from the word fanatic does it state realism and objectivity.
Imagine a gangster showing up to hang out with his boys and proceed to tell them the rival crew is better than us . Ooh and they're going to come and kick our ***...
It's good to see you are taking this whole recently Knighted thing to heart. Good. It's needed on here!!

They act like we suiting up, if players thought that UF would win I would have a problem. If a rival gang in my hood was going up against the mafia I be like bruh yall in some deep ****.

LMFAO!!! "Bruh you don't think the Grapes are smoking the Russians? You ain't a real Grape?" Then you see on the news "Entire crip set wiped out due to apparent gang warfare"

Advertisement
Back