Jon beason picks UF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still like Beason no matter what, he put is body on the line for the U its not like hes intentionally fuqin the program. He has a job to do to be objective and it doesnt mean inside that hes not rooting for Miami. **** Im a Cotto fan and knew Canelo was going to kick his *** and said it, but I said im rooting for Cotto hard I want him to win but I had to be objective about it......and cant use women feelings to make picks if I do I will have red stains all over my draws. Also its a risk in picking that u may be wrong, if we pick wins every week then we are no different then DBC who everyone laughs at for having us undefeated every season. I get the hate for a rival I get it, but if we were taking care of business on a regular im sure he would pick us.
LOL at this horseshyt about him having this important duty to be objective like he’s moderating a presidential debate. What is objective about a subjective opinion on a guess about which evenly matched team will win a football game anyway?

It’s not a math problem with a verifiable answer. The motherfcking traitor is making a stupid football pick on a show no one is watching. It’s not like he’s lying to the American people about weapons of mass destruction.

Advertisement
I love the sentiment, but I doubt Beason wants his first ACCN prediction to be wrong and possibly a complete blow out. The guy would literally be a meme all over CFB with his prediction as the top and then 36-3 at the bottom. In a few years, once he is dug in, I can see him taking more homerish picks, but right now I think he just needs to make the right pick.
I like joking around with you on here so I’m gonna act like I didn’t read this. Otherwise, I’d have to hate your guts.

Jon Beason is one of my favorite UM players. He’s still a Cane, I was being emotional. I know he wants to be wrong. This team is going to dominate Florida like last time.

Advertisement
A gaytor traitor is a gaytor traitor. Once a Cane eats that gaytor booty I’ll never trust him again. Dead. To. Me.
"Gaytor Booty" LMFAO. I can't stop laughing!

Who needs alligator tail, when you can eat that gaytor booty?.....
yq29gkbj7v721.jpg

Advertisement
It doesn't its just homers beating their drum. They don't even realize what they are setting themselves up for.

They all say "Mullet is a terrible corch and we have more talent than UF". So if we lose the question is. Is Manny a terrible corch that got out coached by Mullet? Or do we really not have as much talent as UF?

You won't get them to admit it, but Mullen was a hot name around here at one point. So was Fuente. Franchise used to pine for either, but he'll be instraight up denial mode.

Game could go either way. First time head coach, new QB, lots of questions for us. UF has some as well, but if I'm betting the farm, UF would get my ever so slight nod. If we can buy whoever is named the starter some time, I think we can put more WR's out there than they can cover with their injuries.

I want to win, but this game won't define anything about Manny.

You won't get them to admit it, but Mullen was a hot name around here at one point. So was Fuente. Franchise used to pine for either, but he'll be instraight up denial mode.

Game could go either way. First time head coach, new QB, lots of questions for us. UF has some as well, but if I'm betting the farm, UF would get my ever so slight nod. If we can buy whoever is named the starter some time, I think we can put more WR's out there than they can cover with their injuries.

I want to win, but this game won't define anything about Manny.

I agree it won't define Manny at all. I just was talking about how the homers would justify us losing to a schitty coach with schitty players we didn't want(there words not mine).

Basically, if Mullet is a terrible coach and there team is filled with overated kids. How could we possibly lose?

Trust me, I will be rooting hard for the Canes all game and will be very very very upset if we lose, but I wouldn't bet on us winning. I think we can win though and would love to see us pull off the win.

Yup, Beason is a terrible Cane fan. Some guy that posts on CIS about how we are going to blow UF out is a much better fan. They have done much more for the program.

Are you really trying to compare yourself to Jon Beason?? LMAO. We're not talking about him-we're talking about YOU! A person that is active on a public MIA Football forum at all times of the day, 24/7!! If that's not enough, you also BELIEVE that UF is possibly going to blow MIA out 38-3, despite naming yourself OriginalGatorHater!! Do you see how it's pretty difficult for any intelligent person to take what you're saying seriously? I think it's sad that in your pursuit of being impartial, you've actually become another laughing stock on this forum.

Are you really trying to compare yourself to Jon Beason?? LMAO. We're not talking about him-we're talking about YOU! A person that is active on a public MIA Football forum at all times of the day, 24/7!! If that's not enough, you also BELIEVE that UF is possibly going to blow MIA out 38-3, despite naming yourself OriginalGatorHater!! Do you see how it's pretty difficult for any intelligent person to take what you're saying seriously? I think it's sad that in your pursuit of being impartial, you've actually become another laughing stock on this forum.

Not a laughing stock of the forum!!!! How terrible! I have a bunch of delusional homers laughing at me.

Yes, I hate the Gators. I literally joined the website because of Gator Tears. That doesn't mean I can't be realistic about the outcome. Plenty of Jets fans hate the patriots. Saying they thought the pats would win doesn't make them any less of a Pats hater.

Advertisement
Back