Johnnie Dixon

Advertisement
58.gif

This is good considering for a while he was like all schools are even. The only thing left for him to do is tell urban Meyer he's not interested

Advertisement
I think Dixon will help us get Rudolph.

A WR group of Coley, Griffin, Dixon, Rudolph, Brady and maybe Lane would be sick!

Add our solid Oline with Olsen or Kaaya and we are dropping 50+ PPG in a couple of years.

Advertisement
Nice. Kid has spent so much time on campus you had to figure it was for a reason.

So Dixon & Rudolph are really close and Lane & Brady are really close? Arguably the four receivers with the most talent down here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I live less than 5 minutes away from Dwyer and will be sure to catch as many games as possible this year (my oldest daughter will also be attending there next year). Been to games here and there in the past but having one of their elite recruits finally interested in us will definitely make going to games a lot more interesting and fun.

So Dixon & Rudolph are really close and Lane & Brady are really close? Arguably the four receivers with the most talent down here.

Never gonna happen.

/rite?

Lol there's about at 3% chance of that happening. We thought our DT class of Bain, Bostwik, Keif was secured at this time last year. WR & OL depth are the two least of my concerns right now about our team

Never gonna happen.

/rite?

Lol there's about at 3% chance of that happening. We thought our DT class of Bain, Bostwik, Keif was secured at this time last year. WR & OL depth are the two least of my concerns right now about our team

You know you have a gambling problem when you see 3% and are pumped & ready to lay some money down.

Advertisement
Back