Johnnie Dixon

Wait til the season.......
Our offense will be very good, and we will probably have to turn good talent away at the position, but that isn't our problem. LBs and DTs is what we need.

Advertisement
Got a great vibe from him at the camp. Dixon, his mom and his girlfriend were loving it, and Carroll was paying them a ton of attention.

The team needs a pure speedster to replace Dorsett, and this is the guy the coaches want.

Got a great vibe from him at the camp. Dixon, his mom and his girlfriend were loving it, and Carroll was paying them a ton of attention.

The team needs a pure speedster to replace Dorsett, and this is the guy the coaches want.

Coley doesn't fit that bill? Don't get me wrong I want a talent like Dixon in orange and green, but I don't think he is Coley from an overall talent standpoint.

Got a great vibe from him at the camp. Dixon, his mom and his girlfriend were loving it, and Carroll was paying them a ton of attention. The team needs a pure speedster to replace Dorsett, and this is the guy the coaches want.
Coley doesn't fit that bill? Don't get me wrong I want a talent like Dixon in orange and green, but I don't think he is Coley from an overall talent standpoint.
Coley is dynamic, but he's not a pure speed guy like Dorsett or Dixon. Those are 4.3 types.

Advertisement
116.gif

If it's true that Griffin and Coley are still in limbo, we desperately need some WR's this class.

Advertisement
"Miami right now is standing out," Dixon said. "It's everything. Just from day one, they came hard. They really showed a lot, they just showed that they wanted me bad from day one. I just feel real comfortable there right now."

There's no set time for a cut-down or even a decision, but for Dixon, it could come at any time.

"I'll be deciding as soon as I can," he said. "Whenever I can get all my visits out of the way, really. Just see places and see if I like it out there or not."

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Miami right now is standing out," Dixon said. "It's everything. Just from day one, they came hard. They really showed a lot, they just showed that they wanted me bad from day one. I just feel real comfortable there right now."

There's no set time for a cut-down or even a decision, but for Dixon, it could come at any time.

"I'll be deciding as soon as I can," he said. "Whenever I can get all my visits out of the way, really. Just see places and see if I like it out there or not."

81.jpg

It's going to be like a scene from Scarface. Muschamp will be sitting at his desk, when his phone rings with Jack Daniels on the other end, who nervously says, "We f*cked up. He got away."

Dixon made the Rivals All-Challenge team from last weekend. Rudolph also made it while Ermon Lane did not.

WR Johnnie Dixon, West Palm Beach (Fla.) Dwyer: Before the event, we broke down film of Dixon and felt he was a dynamic vertical threat. However, we weren't sure he could create the separation needed in his intermediate routes. Dixon answered our question and more. He was one of the best playmakers for Team Rivals and a favorite target for Drew Barker. His route running was polished, and he got open consistently even when the ball wasn't thrown his way. He gained yardage after the catch even in a touch situation because he can be shifty in space.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1514260

Advertisement
Back