Johnnie Dixon Update 7/2

MessiahChild

Redshirt Freshman
-Ohio State and UM are his top two
-Went to Ohio State last week
-Experience with the coaches (Played dominoes with them) and facilities impressed him
-Plans to visit Bama, Tenn, and WVU this summer
-Might got to UF for FNL, not sure yet
-UF fell behind other two
-UM wanted him hard since Day 1
-State is coming hard now too, his visit had the "wow" factor
-Will decide in the near future

Advertisement
Been saying this for awhile UM only comp with him was OSU he likes Meyer's bs he's selling. UF not even in it with him his mom is a big canes fan and i think he picks Miami soon.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As a head coach, I can't imagine it being a good experience going head to head with Urban f*ckface over a recruit.

The guy has proven time and time again to be a relentless liar.

How anyone has not publicly called him out on his bullshyt is beyond me.

He was better than coley last year when I saw them both on the field......

I have OSU winning the ship this year so lets hope we get a BCS game...to keep this kid he is going to a contender for sure

**** UF really ****ed this one up huh.

I have been saying all year he wasn't a UF lock. I also hope they did mess it up never been a big fan of his. However the UF coaching staff is a big fan.

I wasn't really big on him either until this camp circuit. I know that doesn't mean a lot but he looked incredible. We will see if it transfers over.

I have OSU winning the ship this year so lets hope we get a BCS game...to keep this kid he is going to a contender for sure

They have nothing on bama

Advertisement

They have nothing on bama

I agree...BAMA has the SEC to deal with OSU the Big easy....that is my thought process the easy path...Urban is a lying cheating do anything including sell out his family to win...yet he can coach

Advertisement
**** UF really ****ed this one up huh.

I have been saying all year he wasn't a UF lock. I also hope they did mess it up never been a big fan of his. However the UF coaching staff is a big fan.

I wasn't really big on him either until this camp circuit. I know that doesn't mean a lot but he looked incredible. We will see if it transfers over.
He has 20 min of highlights and he doesn't get much separation good straight line speed but not too shifty. People that are saying he is up there with Lane and better than Rudolph are crazy

As a head coach, I can't imagine it being a good experience going head to head with Urban f*ckface over a recruit.

The guy has proven time and time again to be a relentless liar.

How anyone has not publicly called him out on his bullshyt is beyond me.

Unfortunately, some recruits like the smell and taste of the bullshyt that Meyer is selling...winning championships can have this effect on recruits. Same thing with Saban, dude is a major DOUCHE, but wins championships. We can only hope that eventually the bullshyt will hit the fan, and these kids will wake up and smell the coffee.

Advertisement
Back