Johnnie Dixon Update 7/2

Advertisement
Louisville cant get in to the championship with that schedule they will be killed by the computers

No chance they get there , even if they're undefeated. They'll have an sec title game rematch between 1 loss teams or take another 1 loss sec team before that happens.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Louisville cant get in to the championship with that schedule they will be killed by the computers

Exactly what everybody were saying on Boise State a couple years ago and they climbed up to No3 spot on the BCS standing, if it wasn't for there loss late in the season they would've played in the NC game.

Louisville will start in the Pre Season Top10 and they humiliated Florida in the Sugar Bowl, the only way they aren't in it even with a 12-0 is if there's 2 other 12-0 team or if a SEC team lose very early in the season and don't lose again.

Louisville is not going to the title game. I dont care if they do go undefeated. There would have to be a 2 loss SEC or Big 12 team for that to happen. Anyway, alot of descriptions on here of JDixons abillity or lack thereof reminds me of what they said about Santonio Holmes when he came out of Glades Central. (not big, not shifty, not great straight line speed,etc) And we know how that turned out. Kid is a baller. And we need him on our side.

Advertisement

They will get to the ship if they're undefeated...just watch.

I dont see it happening they have one of the worst schedules I have ever seen they can win every game and the computers wont care.

Ohio Bobcats
Eastern Kentucky Colonels
Kentucky Wildcats
Florida International Golden Panthers
Temple Owls
Rutgers Scarlet Knights
UCF Knights
at USF Bulls
at Connecticut Huskies
Houston Cougars
Memphis Tigers
Cincinnati Bearcats

Last edited:

I dont see it happening they have one of the worst schedules I have ever seen

But the hype train is rolling already, they don't need to worry about rising, just not falling and their schedule allows for that perfectly.

With that said, I don't think they go undefeated, I foresee at least one loss, maybe two.

Exactly, it's beyond comical . The media adores the sec so when we get towards the end, the whole " what if Louisville played in the sec " debate will start."Imagine their record going through the grind of an sec schedule?"

Advertisement

But the hype train is rolling already, they don't need to worry about rising, just not falling and their schedule allows for that perfectly.

With that said, I don't think they go undefeated, I foresee at least one loss, maybe two.

There's no greater hype train than the Sec hype train.

-Ohio State and UM are his top two
-Went to Ohio State last week
-Experience with the coaches (Played dominoes with them) and facilities impressed him
-Plans to visit Bama, Tenn, and WVU this summer
-Might got to UF for FNL, not sure yet
-UF fell behind other two
-UM wanted him hard since Day 1
-State is coming hard now too, his visit had the "wow" factor
-Will decide in the near future

He would be a very nice WR for us... I love to have him... Go Canes!

I dont see it happening they have one of the worst schedules I have ever seen they can win every game and the computers wont care.

Ohio Bobcats
Kentucky Wildcats
Temple Owls
Rutgers Scarlet Knights
UCF Knights
at USF Bulls
at Connecticut Huskies
Houston Cougars
Memphis Tigers
Cincinnati Bearcats

Lmao. Lol, haha, lmao, lulz. Did I miss any ? No way that gets you in.

Advertisement
"Hey Johnnie, I had a vision that you're going to be the next Percy Harvin."

-Corch Urvin Maya

Ohio Bobcats
Kentucky Wildcats
Temple Owls
Rutgers Scarlet Knights
UCF Knights
at USF Bulls
at Connecticut Huskies
Houston Cougars
Memphis Tigers
Cincinnati Bearcats

So not only is it likely that they won't play a single ranked opponent all season, but the vast majority of their opponents would never even get a single vote in the "others receiving votes" category. Don't see any route to the BCS championship game for them unless the top teams from the other BCS conferences all implode and get 2 or more losses.

Exactly, it's beyond comical . The media adores the sec so when we get towards the end, the whole " what if Louisville played in the sec " debate will start."Imagine their record going through the grind of an sec schedule?"

And the "they dominated UF, so they must be damned good and they have that Heisman candidate and future 1st overall nfl pick in Teddy at QB, yep, the must be the real deal"

Urban will have him committing felonies by his first year if he goes up there. Stay home and stay out of trouble.

Advertisement
Back