Johnnie Dixon Update 7/2

Louisville cant get in to the championship with that schedule they will be killed by the computers

They will get to the ship if they're undefeated...just watch.

I dont see it happening they have one of the worst schedules I have ever seen

Exactly, it's beyond comical . The media adores the sec so when we get towards the end, the whole " what if Louisville played in the sec " debate will start."Imagine their record going through the grind of an sec schedule?"

And the "they dominated UF, so they must be damned good and they have that Heisman candidate and future 1st overall nfl pick in Teddy at QB, yep, the must be the real deal"

I know right.

I love the one game argument.

If they were so great last year how did they barely win against teams like Fiu,Rutgers,S Miss,Usf and Cincy? Then lost to those beasts at Syracuse and Uconn lol.

They beat UF but lost to Syracuse and Uconn. They could've EASILY lost 7 games with a Big East , AAC or whatever the f it is now schedule .

Were they really that good or are people basing that on one game and ignoring the 11?

Last edited:
Advertisement
**** UF really ****ed this one up huh.

I have been saying all year he wasn't a UF lock. I also hope they did mess it up never been a big fan of his. However the UF coaching staff is a big fan.

I wasn't really big on him either until this camp circuit. I know that doesn't mean a lot but he looked incredible. We will see if it transfers over.
He has 20 min of highlights and he doesn't get much separation good straight line speed but not too shifty. People that are saying he is up there with Lane and better than Rudolph are crazy

Of course he's not, now that the gates are out of it. UN.*******.REAL

Louisville if they go undefeated will play for the title if their is only 1 other undefeated.

Their bully beat down of the gators validated them to get a chance to play for the title if they run their schedule IMO.

I'm not saying they deserve it necessarily, but I do think they get there.

The only scenario where they wouldn't would be if Alabama lost 1 in regular season but beat a top 5 team from the East in he SEC title game, and finished 12-1 they would them jump an undefeated Louisville team.

Louisville if they go undefeated will play for the title if their is only 1 other undefeated.

Their bully beat down of the gators validated them to get a chance to play for the title if they run their schedule IMO.

I'm not saying they deserve it necessarily, but I do think they get there.

The only scenario where they wouldn't would be if Alabama lost 1 in regular season but beat a top 5 team from the East in he SEC title game, and finished 12-1 they would them jump an undefeated Louisville team.
the computers are not going to care about what Louisville did in a bowl game last season

Louisville cant get in to the championship with that schedule they will be killed by the computers

They will get to the ship if they're undefeated...just watch.

I dont see it happening they have one of the worst schedules I have ever seen

But the hype train is rolling already, they don't need to worry about rising, just not falling and their schedule allows for that perfectly.

With that said, I don't think they go undefeated, I foresee at least one loss, maybe two.

There's no greater hype train than the Sec hype train.

hype train? more like hate train if u havent noticed the last 8 years they raised the crystal ball and beat other out of conference powers. Mostly every year there top 3 teams can beat any other conferences top team yeA sometimes they lose but the secs top team is always p,ound for pound the best in the nation for 8 years. I wouldnt call that hype the way tbhey recruit and prove it on the field, they r the safe pick to win it until proven otherwise. So yea hype train I guess and I cant wait till someone stops it but it doesnt look like it will stop this year especially with Saban running the NFL team.

The reason they win is they recruit the highest rated DTs every recruiting cycle and they load up on there DL. The SEC knows if they get DL studs al u need is a mediocre O. Trenches win on the D side of the ball also a god qb helps and OL. If u give Miami FSUs DL we win it this year,fsu is the only team out of the sec that recruits on the DL on par with the sec. Thats what we need and there run is over.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Can't wait for the four team playoff and eventually the 8 or 16 team playoff. Reading these comments that 1 loss SEC teams should play over 0 Big East loss teams makes my head hurt.

UFags aren't as high on Dixon as we are. They don't like how he catches the ball with his body instead of his hands.

Jeff Greer ‏@jeffgreer 7m
If the #Canes landed Dixon, paired with McDermott and Langham, they'd be getting three of Palm Beach County's top five 2014 prospects.

That's amazing considering the things high school coaches here were saying about UM in 2010. Must be the Golden Touch.
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Advertisement
If the #Canes landed Dixon, paired with McDermott and Langham, they'd be getting three of Palm Beach County's top five 2014 prospects.

That's amazing considering the things high school coaches here were saying about UM in 2010. Must be the Golden Touch.

Who r the other 2 Palm Beach recruits?

Johnnie: "Coach Meyer, what went down with Aaron Hernandez up in Gainesville?''

Johnnie's mother: "Yeah, coach, Mr. Hernandez passed away just before you recruited him all the way down to Florida. Read you promised to play a father role ? Kid a long way from home, just like my son would be here in Columbus.''

Urban: "Sorry, mam, haven't you heard - I'm not talking about him. Can't, legal issues - active investigation.''

Johnnie's mother: "But what about your mentoring role, coach?''

Urban: "Aaaaaah, I'm not feeling right. Ask Jeremy. Call my wife. Please, please, call my wife. Please, I need my nurse. Get my publicist from the NY Times on the phone.''

Johnnie's mother: "But coach -''

Urban: "Hey, that's not on me. That's Addazio. I told him two things - shadow the kid and oversee pardons and parole. Screwed them both up.''

Johnnie's mother: "Coach, you're sweating. What's wrong?''

Urban: "I'm tired, rundown, miss my family . . . need to go see the Pope again. Promise to text while I'm gone. Bye.''

Mcdermott and Langham

Advertisement

Mcdermott and Langham

No Morey he means who are the other 2 of the 5. I believe its probably Travis Rudolph and Adly Enoicy maybe? It depends on who you ask...b/c most don't put Langham in the top 5 in Palm Beach...I certainly would.

Mcdermott and Langham

No Morey he means who are the other 2 of the 5. I believe its probably Travis Rudolph and Adly Enoicy maybe? It depends on who you ask...b/c most don't put Langham in the top 5 in Palm Beach...I certainly would.

god **** im a ******....I don't know the other two but I am sure Travis Rudolph is one of them at least I would think so.

Advertisement
The damage Shannon deserves 20 yrs in prison by that ****! ****, I hate Shannon for the
harm he did to UM!

Really want Dixon would love for him to commit b4 the summer ends hoping he chooses us would hate if he went to Taint

Advertisement
Back