Johnnie Dixon rumor?

I wouldn't consider anyone a huge miami lean. Our last huge lean just committed to Florida. We are in good shape with Dixon, once all his visits are done he said he is making a decison

He's a huge Miami lean he just did an interview with Scout i think he commits here in the next few weeks.. I know everyone around here is gunshy and still feeling salty about our lackluster NSD finish but it's ok to feel confident on some prospects like Dixon lol..

If anyone is still feeling salty about signing day they should go throw themselves off a bridge

Yep. It's been 5 months and Miami got studs afterwards. Time to move on.

Idc at all about signing day, I'm just saying look what happened two weeks ago with our biggest miami lean. We are in Dixons top 2 with OSU & Meyer seemed to do a good job recruiting him. He still has 4 visits left and about one-three months till he decides. We looking good but you can't rush time. I think we land Dixon but I just believe the term "heavy lean" is dumb when recruiting is constant change.

Advertisement
please dont get overexcited but is there any truth to the rumor he might be a silent or committing soon?

How about you be fuggin patient and let the kid have his moment. If you're gonna porst some bull****, at least provide a link or a source of some kind.

plus, as fast as he is, he is only 5'8 or 5'9. golden doesnt seem to like undersized guys.

What in the fugg are you talking about?

I wouldn't consider anyone a huge miami lean. Our last huge lean just committed to Florida. We are in good shape with Dixon, once all his visits are done he said he is making a decison

He's a huge Miami lean he just did an interview with Scout i think he commits here in the next few weeks.. I know everyone around here is gunshy and still feeling salty about our lackluster NSD finish but it's ok to feel confident on some prospects like Dixon lol..

If anyone is still feeling salty about signing day they should go throw themselves off a bridge

Yep. It's been 5 months and Miami got studs afterwards. Time to move on.

Idc at all about signing day, I'm just saying look what happened two weeks ago with our biggest miami lean. We are in Dixons top 2 with OSU & Meyer seemed to do a good job recruiting him. He still has 4 visits left and about one-three months till he decides. We looking good but you can't rush time. I think we land Dixon but I just believe the term "heavy lean" is dumb when recruiting is constant change.

Agreed completely. If a kid isn't committed and signed, I'm not counting on him no matter how much of a "lean" he is. We are Dixon's leader, or were, which means exactly jack ****. Nice that we have a good shot but its July. There are no rules in Florida recruiting which is why I cringe at the "lists" that are posted a year before signing day about all the guys we should get, and then the meltdowns that come with not filling those lists.

Too much change left to count on anyone. Comments like those from Nigel Bethel should reaffirm that.

Advertisement
Back