Johnnie Dixon rumor?

Advertisement
Would much rather offer Berrios now, get his commitment right away than chase T. Harris with Booker T debacle from last year. The staff probably thinks Harris is better but securing Berrios (who wants to be here) wouldn't be much of a drop off.

Last edited:
Would much rather offer Berrios now, get his commitment right away than chase T. Harris with Booker T debacle from last year. The staff probably thinks Harris is better but securing Berrios (who wants to be here) wouldn't be much of a drop off.

Just going off Berrios comments (in an interview he did while at The Opening) it appears the coaching staff has probably explained the situation to the kid. It appears that Berrios is aware that the staff really likes him but that "politics" has prevented us from offering at this time. I wouldn't be surprised if the coaches have relayed to the Harris' that they are willing to give Treon a certain amount of time to decide if he's willing to come here and play the slot but that after a certain point they will have to move on and offer Berrios in order to prevent what happened to us last year from happening again. This way you show the Harris' the respect they feel they deserve (by declaring to him that he is our 1st option and making the decision his) while still giving us enough time to offer Berrios before he begins to sour on us...

Just going off Berrios comments (in an interview he did while at The Opening) it appears the coaching staff has probably explained the situation to the kid. It appears that Berrios is aware that the staff really likes him but that "politics" has prevented us from offering at this time. I wouldn't be surprised if the coaches have relayed to the Harris' that they are willing to give Treon a certain amount of time to decide if he's willing to come here and play the slot but that after a certain point they will have to move on and offer Berrios in order to prevent what happened to us last year from happening again. This way you show the Harris' the respect they feel they deserve (by declaring to him that he is our 1st option and making the decision his) while still giving us enough time to offer Berrios before he begins to sour on us...

well said

plus, as fast as he is, he is only 5'8 or 5'9. golden doesnt seem to like undersized guys.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't consider anyone a huge miami lean. Our last huge lean just committed to Florida. We are in good shape with Dixon, once all his visits are done he said he is making a decison

He's a huge Miami lean he just did an interview with Scout i think he commits here in the next few weeks.. I know everyone around here is gunshy and still feeling salty about our lackluster NSD finish but it's ok to feel confident on some prospects like Dixon lol..

If anyone is still feeling salty about signing day they should go throw themselves off a bridge

I wouldn't consider anyone a huge miami lean. Our last huge lean just committed to Florida. We are in good shape with Dixon, once all his visits are done he said he is making a decison

He's a huge Miami lean he just did an interview with Scout i think he commits here in the next few weeks.. I know everyone around here is gunshy and still feeling salty about our lackluster NSD finish but it's ok to feel confident on some prospects like Dixon lol..

If anyone is still feeling salty about signing day they should go throw themselves off a bridge

Yep. It's been 5 months and Miami got studs afterwards. Time to move on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Berrios should be here IMO.

Berrios is reaching Quincy Wilson type of obsession on this board.

Right one is a **** who is selfish and one is dying to be here, shows up to camp and does excellent.

Same type of discussion.

If I hear this kid talked about 1 more time I'm offering my personal address so I can beat the **** out of you. Move on ****.

That's a great plan, Walter. That's ******' ingenious, if I understand it correctly. It's a Swiss ******' watch.

Advertisement
Back