Johnnie Dixon rumor?

Its tough. I think we have to take Treon over Berrios if its one or the other. I'd love Treon at CB personally, Dixon and Berrios in my ideal world but spots are running out. We need a ton of Help at CB though.

Advertisement
Politics and recruiting don't mix. I say take everybody now and sort out the numbers later.

Politics and recruiting don't mix. I say take everybody now and sort out the numbers later.

Yes and no. Treon and the BTW kids have to have spots if they want them. It sucks but Ice is no enemy we want, and its not like those aren't 3 kids I'd kill to have. Ton of FL talent at WR this year and I guess Berrios just doesn't factor in. Which I hate.

please dont get overexcited but is there any truth to the rumor he might be a silent or committing soon?

44.gif

Advertisement
I believe it's common knowledge that he's a huge Miami lean.

Btw, there's nothing stupider than a 'silent' commit.

Berrios should be here IMO.

Berrios is reaching Quincy Wilson type of obsession on this board.

The Berrios obsession seemed more valid IMO. Berrios camped here and dominated. He's got open offers from 2/3's of the ACC and a few SEC teams. He earned a spot at the Nike Opening and was in the mix athletically with some of the best in the nation in his class.

Advertisement

The Berrios obsession seemed more valid IMO. Berrios camped here and dominated. He's got open offers from 2/3's of the ACC and a few SEC teams. He earned a spot at the Nike Opening and was in the mix athletically with some of the best in the nation in his class.
To be fair Wilson did the same thing he just camped last year. On the Barrios situation getting Treon on board is more important than what Berrios brings to the table

Last edited:
I wouldn't consider anyone a huge miami lean. Our last huge lean just committed to Florida. We are in good shape with Dixon, once all his visits are done he said he is making a decison

I hear he's 85% soft silent, 10% firm silent and 5% soft and firm silent.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wouldn't consider anyone a huge miami lean. Our last huge lean just committed to Florida. We are in good shape with Dixon, once all his visits are done he said he is making a decison

He's a huge Miami lean he just did an interview with Scout i think he commits here in the next few weeks.. I know everyone around here is gunshy and still feeling salty about our lackluster NSD finish but it's ok to feel confident on some prospects like Dixon lol..

Advertisement

He's a huge Miami lean he just did an interview with Scout i think he commits here in the next few weeks.. I know everyone around here is gunshy and still feeling salty about our lackluster NSD finish but it's ok to feel confident on some prospects like Dixon lol..

Ok. Just know I'm comin for your head if he doesn't commit.

Just because he's from South Florida? Absurd!

To be fair Wilson did the same thing he just camped last year. On the Barrios situation getting Treon on board is more important than what Berrios brings to the table

Ok. Just know I'm comin for your head if he doesn't commit.

lol

Advertisement
Back