John Ruiz, please rebuild this....

Advertisement
I need the partial roof like HRS. Keeps you shaded/dry and keeps the noise in which is helpful.
Exterior should be modeled after student center interior after the OB! Open end zone should have a pedestrian bridge modeled after the lake Osceola one.

I'm just saying, if it's not very close to campus, there's not point in talking about a new stadium. Just below the Dade/Broward line doesn't cut it.
Exactly. Feasibility aside, unless it's within like 10 mins from campus OR on some spectacular piece of waterfront property then this is all pointless (and the later is essentially a pipedream to the max). When people start talking about Metrorail stops and parcels of land in Allapattah they're making about as much sense as people that think Miami will ever be a public transit utilizing city let alone one that will ride the Metrorail into the hood to watch a nooner against Syracuse in the September heat.

Advertisement
Exactly. Feasibility aside, unless it's within like 10 mins from campus OR on some spectacular piece of waterfront property then this is all pointless (and the later is essentially a pipedream to the max). When people start talking about Metrorail stops and parcels of land in Allapattah they're making about as much sense as people that think Miami will ever be a public transit utilizing city let alone one that will ride the Metrorail into the hood to watch a nooner against Syracuse in the September heat.

And it’s starting to sound like Tropical Park is out. I love what the Ruiz family is doing for the program otherwise, and maybe this is just a ploy for when we renegotiate our hard rock lease, we will at least have some leverage in that HR won’t be our only feigned option.

And it’s starting to sound like Tropical Park is out. I love what the Ruiz family is doing for the program otherwise, and maybe this is just a ploy for when we renegotiate our hard rock lease, we will at least have some leverage in that HR won’t be our only feigned option.
I wouldn't put too much stock in anything Daniella Levine Shalala-Cava says right now. She's a hack that has taken a p-r hit on a development in Calusa that she isn't really fighting against that's on a parcel of land that people like Ron Magill have gone very public in wanting protected. So it's easy for her to deflect away from that and to wayyyyy prematurely try to position herself as some defender of public greenspace and to create a strawman with Tropical Park.

Disirregardless, you're right in that at worst it's not bad for us to at least seem* like we could have options on this front when dealing with Hard Rock and a lease- especially since it's not 100% assured that we even know who will be owning that venue when our lease is up. Even if Ross escapes any Flores scandal the guy is about to turn 82.

I wouldn't put too much stock in anything Daniella Levine Shalala-Cava says right now. She's a hack that has taken a p-r hit on a development in Calusa that she isn't really fighting against that's on a parcel of land that people like Ron Magill have gone very public in wanting protected. So it's easy for her to deflect away from that and to wayyyyy prematurely try to position herself as some defender of public greenspace and to create a strawman with Tropical Park.

Disirregardless, you're right in that at worst it's not bad for us to at least seem* like we could have options on this front when dealing with Hard Rock and a lease- especially since it's not 100% assured that we even know who will be owning that venue when our lease is up. Even if Ross escapes any Flores scandal the guy is about to turn 82.

Upvoted for content, but especially for the correct use of a qualifying adverb.

Advertisement
I lived in Manhattan during their run. That joint was loud. I am from Boston, no Yankee bias. The old Stadium had a way. It was alive and when it got loud it was like a crescendo and then the place would go into circus mode until the roof blew off.

The OB had the same feel.
Amen

When I was traveling to Argentina more often, I regularly attended River Plate games. I went to two Superclasicos as an away fan (2003 and 2004), which are easily the most insane experiences of my life, sporting or otherwise. Away fans are not allowed since 2013. But, to each his own.
Good stuff man.

I lived in Manhattan during their run. That joint was loud. I am from Boston, no Yankee bias. The old Stadium had a way. It was alive and when it got loud it was like a crescendo and then the place would go into circus mode until the roof blew off.

The OB had the same feel.
When Mo came out in a big spot it was absolutely ******* bonkers.

A social distancing stadium? Can we get free jabs as we enter also? Masks included with every ticket?

Where can i get my full bubble so i dont have to breath any of yall ****ers air?

Im scared. Please help
Put down your TV remote, stop watching main stream media and get off social media. Life altering. 😉

Advertisement
No roof. Practicing.in this heat and.humidity has and can again be an advantage for us when we pushed teams like we did in our glory years. They still haven't caught up we just need to get back to practicing like Jimmy did and it'll be clear.

Advertisement
Build the replica and open it on the 65th Anniversary of the Bay of Pigs. Bring the flag the survivors presented President Kennedy in the Original Orange Bowl. Have the Bay of Pigs survivors there; the Canes NC teams there; the 1972 Dolphins; and Dan Marino (But no one from that crap front office), to christen it.

Acknowledge the history of that American Landmark; it’s the only way to remove the Curse of the Orange Bowl from the Canes and Dolphins.

7ZL2HPSUHFFT3FJT2ZKKP5L3FA.jpg

Advertisement
Back