John Rhys Plumlee

Advertisement
Why? Brock Berlin was just fine here and from a somewhat similar area/upbringing.

Brock was a couple years older and a little more worldly experience under his belt. This is a small town kid from Mississippi, devout Christian, humble, and sort of in the mold of Trevor Lawrence, though skill set isn't close. You expect to see this kid at Southern Mississippi or Ol Miss. Too bad Pastor Richt wasn't still around, but sounds like we never recruited the kid.

Advertisement
Might have an outside shot if we get an OC announced and call this kid up. He could easily start as a freshman (and I like Jarren and Cade).

Brock was a couple years older and a little more worldly experience under his belt. This is a small town kid from Mississippi, devout Christian, humble, and sort of in the mold of Trevor Lawrence, though skill set isn't close. You expect to see this kid at Southern Mississippi or Ol Miss. Too bad Pastor Richt wasn't still around, but sounds like we never recruited the kid.

Fair enough. Probably very dependent upon our OC hire too. Past indiscretions aside, a guy like Applewhite probably would fare well with those type of kids.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I saw something that said he ran a 4.39. Not saying it was accurate but the kid looks pretty fast to my untrained eye. Anyone here ever see the kid play live?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back