John Rhys Plumlee

Advertisement
Plumlee just ripped off a huge run on his first game as Miss St. after the starter went down.

Looks like an plus athlete at QB, but maybe Enos didn’t see the fit for his pro-style offense.

Plumlee just ripped off a huge run on his first game as Miss St. after the starter went down.

Looks like an plus athlete at QB, but maybe Enos didn’t see the fit for his pro-style offense.

Followed it up driving them down the field. Got screwed by a TE not staying in the end zone. Then got stuffed on a QB draw on the final play. Guy can make plays though.

Made a **** of effort on the comeback but he wasted alot of precious time in the last drive.. Stuffed at the goal line need to make that play!!

Advertisement
With Corral locking down the starting job at Ole Miss, wondering if John Rhys Plumlee will hit the transfer market. Would be interesting to see how he’d fit in Lashlee’s offense.

It sounds like the NCAA will approve all transfer waivers this offseason, so he would be eligible immediately next year, if needed. As a current Soph, he’ll have 3 years of eligibility left (no eligibility lost this season).

Obviously thinking far ahead here, but seems like Manny had strong interest in him until Enos came in and targeted pro style QBs. Kid is an elite runner at QB - if he puts together a decent passing game, he could be special.

With Corral locking down the starting job at Ole Miss, wondering if John Rhys Plumlee will hit the transfer market. Would be interesting to see how he’d fit in Lashlee’s offense.

It sounds like the NCAA will approve all transfer waivers this offseason, so he would be eligible immediately next year, if needed. As a current Soph, he’ll have 3 years of eligibility left (no eligibility lost this season).

Obviously thinking far ahead here, but seems like Manny had strong interest in him until Enos came in and targeted pro style QBs. Kid is an elite runner at QB - if he puts together a decent passing game, he could be special.
I said a couple of months ago, I’d love to land whomever loses the Ole Miss battle. Both would be great in Lashlee’s offense.

Advertisement
I said a couple of months ago, I’d love to land whomever loses the Ole Miss battle. Both would be great in Lashlee’s offense.
I'm right there with you guys. At initial glance Plumlee seems like he would be a good fit. Also wondering if there could possibly be a Shane Buechele - Rhett Lashlee reunion. That would be pretty cool.

Special or highly productive in a form fitting system?

Advertisement
He’s a good athlete but a terrible passer. He should be a running back or slot receiver. Maybe even a safety. If not he should play baseball

Dont think he is close to what we need as far as a passer goes in Lashlee's system. Wouldnt mind having him in the slot or with our beisbol program though

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back