John Rhys Plumlee

Advertisement
Isn’t this guy a legit baseball prospect too?

Sounds like it:

Plumlee is also a standout baseball prospect and has great speed (4.5 in the 40). It's been reported he even received a cornerback offer from Mississippi State at one point. ... He's a standout athlete but wants to be a QB at the next level.

Advertisement
Georgia was actively recruiting a QB in Hawaii AFTER they told this kid he would have to blueshirt. Coley flew out there like 3 times in a month. Then they flipped the QB committed to OSU and the Hawaiian kid committed elsewhere. They also just brought back a QB weho left and went to JUCO after playing one year for UGA.
Hawaiian kid committed to Ucf

Plumlee is a tremendously gifted and intelligent football player. His ability to read and react to what a defense is trying to do is elite. Also shows an incredible ability to throw accurately on the run and has jets for feet.

His tape reminds me a lot of guys like Manziel (TA&M edition) and Blaylock, only way faster. Has that same natural ability to lead and you can tell that he’s a winner.

If we manage to sign this kid at the eleventh hour it would be downright miraculous.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Georgia was actively recruiting a QB in Hawaii AFTER they told this kid he would have to blueshirt. Coley flew out there like 3 times in a month. Then they flipped the QB committed to OSU and the Hawaiian kid committed elsewhere. They also just brought back a QB weho left and went to JUCO after playing one year for UGA.
"Listen Kirby, I get to get out to Hawaii ASAP for this QB I've been telling you about... It's almost then of tuna season and he's playing in a poke bowl. What?? Yeah, like I said, it's almost the end of football season and he's playing in a senior bowl."

Isn't that a grey shirt?

A grey shirt pays for their first semester and get put on scholly in semester two.

Blue shirts get put on scholly as a first semester freshman. The thing is you can only blue shirt someone if you never took an OV, never recieved an NLI, never got an in home visit, etc. Which is much more rare.

Advertisement
Love this kid for the offense we're hopefully gonna run, but not sure he'd be comfortable in Miami.

Advertisement
Back