John Dixon ?

BALLHAWKU

All-ACC
What’s the story on this kid ? Are we that well off we don’t need him or is he not good ?I stopped keeping as much because I have a hard time watching this **** show and don’t understand the staffs decisions .

Advertisement
It's between South Carolina and Miami right now from what I've heard. He recently took an OV to South Carolina last weekend and didn't commit. Seems like he wants to be a Cane.
So we’re receiving him hard ? Rumph hasn’t been known to land the best in state. I’ll be surprised if we Land Stevenson .

So we’re receiving him hard ? Rumph hasn’t been known to land the best in state. I’ll be surprised if we Land Stevenson .

Banda is recruiting Stevenson and has done a fantastic job. Just gotta close and convince the kid that the UGA bags don’t outweigh the reward of life changing money in 3 years and putting on for the home team.

Advertisement
Banda is recruiting Stevenson and has done a fantastic job. Just gotta close and convince the kid that the UGA bags don’t outweigh the reward of life changing money in 3 years and putting on for the home team.

Cooney too

Advertisement
The last CB we signed from Tampa was pretty good IMO (Crawford). This kid looks more talented than that kid was. Corner depth is crucial, 3 is ideal so I’m all for this kid along with Brownlee, Couch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back