John Dixon ?

What’s the story on this kid ? Are we that well off we don’t need him or is he not good ?I stopped keeping as much because I have a hard time watching this **** show and don’t understand the staffs decisions .

JMG

Sophomore
It's between South Carolina and Miami right now from what I've heard. He recently took an OV to South Carolina last weekend and didn't commit. Seems like he wants to be a Cane.

It's between South Carolina and Miami right now from what I've heard. He recently took an OV to South Carolina last weekend and didn't commit. Seems like he wants to be a Cane.
So we’re receiving him hard ? Rumph hasn’t been known to land the best in state. I’ll be surprised if we Land Stevenson .

So we’re receiving him hard ? Rumph hasn’t been known to land the best in state. I’ll be surprised if we Land Stevenson .
Banda is recruiting Stevenson and has done a fantastic job. Just gotta close and convince the kid that the UGA bags don’t outweigh the reward of life changing money in 3 years and putting on for the home team.

Dhatguy

Freshman
Should’ve been on him more serious earlier. That’s all Imma say.

Cribby

All-American
Banda is recruiting Stevenson and has done a fantastic job. Just gotta close and convince the kid that the UGA bags don’t outweigh the reward of life changing money in 3 years and putting on for the home team.
Cooney too

The last CB we signed from Tampa was pretty good IMO (Crawford). This kid looks more talented than that kid was. Corner depth is crucial, 3 is ideal so I’m all for this kid along with Brownlee, Couch.

Rumph aint recruiting stevenson

Considering we want Stevenson as a safety I’m assuming we have given up on dent then

ScharfCane

Redshirt Freshman
Considering we want Stevenson as a safety I’m assuming we have given up on dent then
Both can play safety and DB. We're recruiting both of them no matter what.

Miami told him they were full at one point, apparently things have changed .. Tee would know

Don’t love him as a prospect but I’m guessing he replaced Demarius Good.

Wtf is this rabbit sh!t I keep seeing people say?? Is this some more social media stuff bullish!t?
You didn’t know we had a ton of unearthed comedians here? These guys are hilarious and never, ever make the same retarded jokes over and over.