John Dixon ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was making fun of Corky for not knowing the difference between "lose" and "loose", but if you didn't....you know what...forget it.
Didn’t even notice, maybe it was cause I didn’t think the guy that just clowned on someone for making the rabbits joke would turn around and make a spelling joke.

Advertisement
i think one of his coaches post on here. I loved this kids filma nd thought he was wayyy better than Good. He's a smooth corner. Hope we land him. He fits what we want to do with our cbs imo. Reminds me of a Brandon Harris/ Vernon Hargreaves type

Advertisement
i think one of his coaches post on here. I loved this kids filma nd thought he was wayyy better than Good. He's a smooth corner. Hope we land him. He fits what we want to do with our cbs imo. Reminds me of a Brandon Harris/ Vernon Hargreaves type
I remember exchanging posts with his coach months ago. Said the kid was really good and I think said he was interested in the U. I didn't see anything else about him anywhere so I kind of forgot about him.

Advertisement
Ivins said that Miami doesn’t need three CBs in this class, Dixon is a backup plan if Couch or Brownlee don’t sign and that is unlikely.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back