John Dixon ?

Advertisement
Defense seems to be chugging along and closing at a very respectable level

Congrats to the Diaz and his side for remembering their job includes crootinf kids to replace the kids you have now

They're selling playing for a Top 5 defense and getting PT early if they perform well. Not sure what the **** the offensive staff is saying.

I'm gonna worry about Brownlee and FSU when and if he will visit there in the next two weeks.

True. He's obviously not going there without an OV. But what I meant was FSU is pushing him to take one. And if he takes one, I'm even less confident about him ending up here as I am right now.

True. He's obviously not going there without an OV. But what I meant was FSU is pushing him to take one. And if he takes one, I'm even less confident about him ending up here as I am right now.

Agree.

However FSU had Green (CB committed) flirting with OSU lately, now that Urban is gone he has scheduled an OV to Tally for the 14th December.

Maybe they will cool on Brownlee.

Advertisement
So we're only taking 2 CBs now? Maybe going all out for Dent or Elam as a potential 3rd but if not stick with 2?

I guess we're somewhat loaded and young next year. Staff must be looking to sign a bigger (3-4) CB class in 2020

Bandy - JR
Ivey - SO
Frierson - SO
Blades - SO
Bethel - rsFR
Brownlee - FR
Couch - FR

So we're only taking 2 CBs now? Maybe going all out for Dent or Elam as a potential 3rd but if not stick with 2?

I guess we're somewhat loaded and young next year. Staff must be looking to sign a bigger (3-4) CB class in 2020

Bandy - JR
Ivey - SO
Frierson - SO
Blades - SO
Bethel - rsFR
Brownlee - FR
Couch - FR
That's a really young but very talented group. I wouldn't mind taking one more just for depth purposes. Obviously either Dent or Elam would be amazing.

Advertisement

Bandy - JR
Ivey - SO
Frierson - SO
Blades - SO
Bethel - rsFR
Brownlee - FR
Couch - FR
Frierson taking a rs.

This kid is a good player, legit cover man with possible return skills. IMO, they should take him if he wants in, and I think they will. Dent and Elam are probably pipe dreams.

Then Emerson as the Stevenson backup plan, or just take Emerson too.

Advertisement
This kid is a good player, legit cover man with possible return skills. IMO, they should take him if he wants in, and I think they will. Dent and Elam are probably pipe dreams.

Then Emerson as the Stevenson backup plan, or just take Emerson too.

Take Emerson no matter what.

We have:
Carter
Hall
Knowles (who is essentially a ST only at this point)
Smith
Possibly Stevenson

I think it would be in our best interest to take whatever we can this class provided Banda thinks they can contribute at some point.

Take Emerson no matter what.

We have:
Carter
Hall
Knowles (who is essentially a ST only at this point)
Smith
Possibly Stevenson

I think it would be in our best interest to take whatever we can this class provided Banda thinks they can contribute at some point.

No prob with that...unless Frierson makes the move at some point back to safety...and even then just stack chips, especially if Smith ends up more towards the striker position.

Bandy - JR
Ivey - SO
Frierson - SO
Blades - SO
Bethel - rsFR
Brownlee - FR
Couch - FR

Dent and Elam are extreme long shots. I don't understand this staff hoarding scholarships when we have been playing under the limit and the board is half empty. Then, they are completely taken by surprise when a “guaranteed” player signs elsewhere and we end up reaching for a far worse player than Dixon

We really are in a self imposed probation. Same mistakes over and over again.

Advertisement
Dent and Elam are extreme long shots. I don't understand this staff hoarding scholarships when we have been playing under the limit and the board is half empty. Then, they are completely taken by surprise when a “guaranteed” player signs elsewhere and we end up reaching for a far worse player than Dixon

Yep. Take Dixon. Dent or Elam have spots regardless but Dixon shouldn't be an 'or' type of recruitment.

It’s incredible how Richt allows this.

And he’s not signing with FSU this December and is taking his official visit there next weekend. Prime flip candidate. In January as there are people saying he won’t end up at FSU at his his school from what I saw Yesterday

Last edited:

And he’s not signing with FSU this December and is taking his official visit there next weekend. Prime flip candidate. In January as there are people saying he won’t end up at FSU

So sign them both. We keep putting all our eggs in 1 basket of guys that are by no means guarantees. The 2 OL we just lost are prime examples. They have been on decommitment watch signs they committed.

Advertisement
Back