John Dixon ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
anigif_sub-buzz-2994-1605215560-19.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
South Carolina had some good dbs and he was gettin burn early. Get out ur feelings. And grab his cb coach while we r at it
I don’t care if he took our hat and took a dump in it, desperate times call for desperate measures, take all day..
We dont have enough CBs to run practice. Swallow your pride and take the kid.
He literally isn’t or will be the only corner to enter the portal. If there’s one thing this beta a** staff has done properly, is set an example with former recruits who spurned Miami. We did it with Francois, Gray, Greene and Fleming and we’re doing it with Dixon. Last thing we need is future kids thinking they can spurn and crawl back to this beta staff if sh** doesn’t work out. Have a shred of dignity.

Last edited:
He literally isn’t or will be the only corner to enter the portal. If there’s one thing this beta a** staff has done properly, is set an example with former recruits who spurned Miami. We did it with Francois, Gray, Greene and Fleming and we’re doing it with Dixon. Last thing we need is future kids thinking they can spurn and crawl back to this beta staff it sh** doesn’t work out. Have a shred of dignity.
I like that unless we really need the kid. I wish they'd taken Greene, that's if he even wanted to come which I'm not sure he did..

Advertisement
He literally isn’t or will be the only corner to enter the portal. If there’s one thing this beta a** staff has done properly, is set an example with former recruits who spurned Miami. We did it with Francois, Gray, Greene and Fleming and we’re doing it with Dixon. Last thing we need is future kids thinking they can spurn and crawl back to this beta staff if sh** doesn’t work out. Have a shred of dignity.
Except 3/4 of those guys were early commits who decomitted and played games. We slow played Dixon

Advertisement
Back