John Dixon ?

Advertisement
Think of Dixon as a DB...not just a cb...he really can do it all. He can play Safety, nickel, cb...you name it....if this makes sense: He has elite versatility imho but has the necessary skills to play cb and safety at really high levels. His best spot is where he can do a little bit of everything...

@Tee3000 have you been putting work in for us?. Man i thought we were done on him. Kid was one of my fav cbs in state. I hope we get him and he have a **** of a time on his OV. I liked him more than Couch and Good

Advertisement
@Tee3000 have you been putting work in for us?. Man i thought we were done on him. Kid was one of my fav cbs in state. I hope we get him and he have a **** of a time on his OV. I liked him more than Couch and Good

Well he's sure as **** better than both....I thought we were done too but it worked out in the end....and of course I put the work in...this is my childhood favorite team...you already know what time it is.

Article today from David Wilson in the Herald seems to imply USCe was/is the choice and we have an outside shot with the visit.

Advertisement
Article today from David Wilson in the Herald seems to imply USCe was/is the choice and we have an outside shot with the visit.

Believe Tee has been on here telling us this the whole time. We had our chance, we slow played him, and now we are trying to get back in it at the last second.

Literally every year we pull this **** and it is getting ******* tired. The whole philosophy about the sanctity of a Miami offer has been proven to be bogus. Stef and Kyle talked about it on the last podcast...just ******* offer. And if you have offered, take the commit.

Advertisement
So Canesport interviewed him briefly. He had a fun time all weekend. Said he got a good feel for the school. Likes Rumph - Will be taking last visit next weekend to West Virginia.

Dixon, who said coaches told him they want him as a cornerback and kick returner, was hosted by WR Brian Hightower. And he says the message he got from UM coaches was “They can use me in a few different ways, and because they’re losing a lot redshirting isn’t an option.”

Making final decision for 12/19.

So Canesport interviewed him briefly. He had a fun time all weekend. Said he got a good feel for the school. Likes Rumph - Will be taking last visit next weekend to West Virginia.

Dixon, who said coaches told him they want him as a cornerback and kick returner, was hosted by WR Brian Hightower. And he says the message he got from UM coaches was “They can use me in a few different ways, and because they’re losing a lot redshirting isn’t an option.”

Making final decision for 12/19.
I want him here badly but I have no idea what our chances are

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back