John Campbell is not hurt... but he in the portal

Advertisement
Chappelles Show Lol GIF

Lmao Lol GIF

This fckn guy

Keep in mind, some left, and some were asked to leave. Bad optics or not this had to happen. You have to remove the ones who don't buy in and don't want to be here. I wish the young men well. Now it's time to move on and support the players who want to be here and work their asses off to get this program back among the elites. It's going to be painful but this is the real first step toward turning this thing around.
Mich St changed over 41 players when Mel Turducken took over.

High roster change year-to-year will be the norm.

I questioned the hire before it happened. He was getting his ever loving *** kicked twice by Utah, with his **** players, and we had goobers here acting like it was the best thing in the world he was getting spanked like a $5 hooker.
What has any coach done at UM in 2 decades besides Richt winning the Coastal?

You're looking at the Utah losses as a microcosm of his Oregon career when in fact they are not.

In their conference championship game, I believe his players knew he was leaving and the effort was lackluster.

People just point to what they want their narrative to be.

Give him his 3 years before passing judgment.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I questioned the hire before it happened. He was getting his ever loving *** kicked twice by Utah, with his **** players, and we had goobers here acting like it was the best thing in the world he was getting spanked like a $5 hooker.

I thought those two losses were ugly as ****. He had a lot going on, his mom, potential job change, etc. So I gave him a partial pass. What stood out to me though was how they were absolutely manhandled. Even if he's checked out, he's got assistants to step up and take up the slack. That truly made me question his hiring. I still won't put those losses on him hard like that though.

Reservations? In 2 of his 4 years at Oregon Mario appeared in 2 PAC-12 championships and won 1. He also has a Rose Bowl win under his belt.

Now people are questioning his hire.

This **** is just silly!!!

There's very few coaches I wouldn't have reservations about, but I'm not going down the Mario question marks rabbit hole again. They were there, but lots of good posters refused to see them.

At 8 mil a year for 10 years, twice what this school has ever paid someone, you better be **** sure he's the guy. A good many of those reservations reared their head this year. Hope he can correct them.

What has any coach done at UM in 2 decades besides Richt winning the Coastal?

You're looking at the Utah losses as a microcosm of his Oregon career when in fact they are not.

In their conference championship game, I believe his players knew he was leaving and the effort was lackluster.

People just point to what they want their narrative to be.

Give him his 3 years before passing judgment.
Dude can't fire Gattis after what we've seen, and you want me to give him three years to question him? Yeah, good luck with that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back