John Campbell is not hurt... but he in the portal

Yup between Zion, Mauigoa, Okunlola, and either Cohen or Rivers kicking outside to RT, feels like we’ll have enough options. Someone mentioned that our staff views Cohen similar to Scaife, and they had him at RT this year.
I’m hoping the line will look like Zion Rivers transfer C Cooper Cohen. Idk if I want Cohen at tackle but need cooper on the field that boy is a road grader

Advertisement
Yeah, you’re probably right.

Man, Scaife & J Campbell absolutely have irked the chit out of me. They r a constant cast on The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly. Both I was excited about b/c of their potential. But, there go that word again, fans love. I used the out of position excuse, I used the youth excuse, I’ve used the coaching excuse. Fact is both r what they r, & further proves how treacherous that room was recruited under the previous staff. Start from scratch & let’s get some real P5 OLmen in here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@No_Fly_Zone
@JD08
@RVACane

This has to be the new thread title.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Out of all the guys who hit the portal who are the ones who will actually be missed? Jackson?

A lot more than most will give credit to. Depth is **** and people act like it's a foregone conclusion that we'll replace them with someone better right away. Those two for sure will be missed and Rooster. At least those who love this coach will have their built in excuse for next year.

Advertisement
A lot more than most will give credit to. Depth is **** and people act like it's a foregone conclusion that we'll replace them with someone better right away. Those two for sure will be missed and Rooster. At least those who love this coach will have their built in excuse for next year.
Rooster had his chances...he blew it many times. In my opinion Jackson is the only big loss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back