John Campbell is not hurt... but he in the portal

Advertisement
I'm *****ing up a storm because I think it's stupid to want them all gone. You just can't go into a season with 40+ new players and think you're going to freaking improve over the last season.
Well at least 26 are coming in from the #3 class in the country. Other than Jackson who are we losing that cannot be replaced and upgraded from the portal? Our best players this year were all portal guys. Just not enough to overcome a horrid roster.

I questioned the hire before it happened. He was getting his ever loving *** kicked twice by Utah, with his **** players, and we had goobers here acting like it was the best thing in the world he was getting spanked like a $5 hooker.
LoL, well Riley is Whittingham's *****, too. In a game USC had to win to get to the playoffs, they were embarrassed in the second half.

You are getting to a point where you are hammering just to hammer. We get it. Give up your season tickets which I doubt you have. Stop donating which I doubt you do.

Nobody is happy with this season, but what is the point of being miserable constantly?

Last edited:
Advertisement
artworks-000240229805-wt5xjt-t500x500.jpg

LoL, well Riley is Whittingham's *****, too. In a game USC had to win to get to the playoffs, they were embarrassed in the second half.

You are getting to a point where you are hammering just to hammer. We get it. Give up your season tickets which I doubt you have. Stop donating which I doubt you do.

Nobody is happy with this season, but what is the point of being miserable constantly?
I certainly quit donating, years ago. I live in Canada now, so how freaking stupid would I have to be to buy season tickets for this ****show of the last 15+ years?

Not happy with this season? Man, we overpaid for a dude that can recruit, and BS kids to play for him, but then can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag. I call it like I see it, and I refuse to do it any other way.

Tell me again how much you like to sniff Mario's junk without actually telling me you like to sniff his junk.

I certainly quit donating, years ago. I live in Canada now, so how freaking stupid would I have to be to buy season tickets for this ****show of the last 15+ years?

Not happy with this season? Man, we overpaid for a dude that can recruit, and BS kids to play for him, but then can't coach his way out of a wet paper bag. I call it like I see it, and I refuse to do it any other way.

Tell me again how much you like to sniff Mario's junk without actually telling me you like to sniff his junk.
Cry more. We can create a thread for your tears too

Advertisement
Well at least 26 are coming in from the #3 class in the country. Other than Jackson who are we losing that cannot be replaced and upgraded from the portal? Our best players this year were all portal guys. Just not enough to overcome a horrid roster.

I don't know about upgraded but outside of Jackson all of them can be replaced.

Advertisement
Dont know if this was posted so I apologize. But this kid is OK in my book for life.

Never understood how anyone could like the nole's color and uniforms....all of it is horrid....looks like something one would see at the clearance section of Ross stores...right next to brown and purple skechers and pink polo shirt with horse legs missing.

Last edited:
Advertisement

As I thought, you have no skin in the game. Just a keyboard warrior *****ing about a program you watch as a casual fan. It's actually quite sad. Honest question, what enjoyment do you get as a casual fan of the university?

Advertisement
Back