John Campbell is not hurt... but he in the portal

Advertisement
FSU back channeling some of our starters.
Of course they did, especially DT with his former coach on their staff. I feel like Jackson was a Nole last 3 games. Was it me or did his play drop way off?

FSU needs DL and OL, they lose a lot of experience and size in trenches, and Memphis Mike hasn't recruited well enough to plug in his recruits.

He desperately needs size and experience in the portal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t have an issue with the guys leaving. It needed to happen. I have an issue with the belief that we will just easily fill all the spots with portal transfers. At some spots, I’m confident we’ll be able to upgrade but there’s other positions that people are assuming we can clean up in the portal, that I don’t see being easily filled. Fans just want to say “we can get two or three impact receivers in the portal”. Really? What about this offense makes it seem attractive to a receiver? You’re taking a huge gamble putting your career in Josh Gattis’ hands. The best we can hope for is more FCS/JUCO guys or career jags like Ladson. Are running backs lining up to be slammed into the pile for 1 yard at a time over and over? We really need our younger backs to stay healthy and we’ll likely rely on freshmen.

Now if we make a change to a coordinator who’s not a national joke that nobody respects, maybe we can attract some skill players to fill these empty spots.

Advertisement
Did he sign with the ****noles?
Praying I Hope GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back