John Campbell commits!!!!

[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION], man those tears have to be delicious.........nice and swampy. Gainesville is only about an hour drive from where I live. Thinking about going down there with a bucket to gather as many tears as I can and then I come back to Jax and water my ***** grass with them shyts. Lol.

Advertisement
[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION], man those tears have to be delicious.........nice and swampy. Gainesville is only about an hour drive from where I live. Thinking about going down there with a bucket to gather as many tears as I can and then I come back to Jax and water my ***** grass with them shyts. Lol.
Pure Gold ^

Advertisement
Welcome to the :neonu:!!!!!

giphy.gif

UF "moving on" from kids who don't seem to want to go there is becoming a theme. Mcelwain seems to swing for a kid, and abandon recruiting them if he doesn't chomp at the bit to go to that ****hole.

Advertisement
Man, I didn't know that crown and ginger taste so much better with a splash of gaytor tears.

9722142.gif

We have 3 beasts at OL in this class. Amazing after grabbing 5 in 2017. Depth of talent everywhere. Welcome to the U!!!

Advertisement
3 star?

hes ranked 10th offensive tackle in the nation

and 124th overall player in the country

what they talking about

UF "moving on" from kids who don't seem to want to go there is becoming a theme. Mcelwain seems to swing for a kid, and abandon recruiting them if he doesn't chomp at the bit to go to that ****hole.

Sounds exactly like a former tie-wearing coach that Miami used to have.

Advertisement

LMAO!!!! They're saying they really didn't want him and they let us have this "win"... And that's coming from one of their salty writers.

Advertisement
Back