John Campbell commits!!!!

IMG_0273.jpg

JC

Advertisement
[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION], man those tears have to be delicious.........nice and swampy. Gainesville is only about an hour drive from where I live. Thinking about going down there with a bucket to gather as many tears as I can and then I come back to Jax and water my ***** grass with them shyts. Lol.

Well gaytor fans are full of shlt so gaytor tears make a great fertilizer.

Advertisement
[MENTION=9338]RVACane[/MENTION], man those tears have to be delicious.........nice and swampy. Gainesville is only about an hour drive from where I live. Thinking about going down there with a bucket to gather as many tears as I can and then I come back to Jax and water my ***** grass with them shyts. Lol.

LMAO!!!! They're saying they really didn't want him and they let us have this "win"... And that's coming from one of their salty writers.

I love it! The saltier, the better!

Well gaytor fans are full of shlt so gaytor tears make a great fertilizer.

Well played, my friend!

Advertisement
I slowed down on the booty gifs cause I thought cats didn't appreciate them. GAME ON NOW!!

From Campbell itu interview on Dennis Briggs( has been decent at the opening)

"I talk to Dennis everyday. He's coming to Miami. I would say it's like a 99.9 percent chance that he's coming."
Does he have a commitable offer. His offer list is not that impressive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back