John Campbell abused

Some of y'all should be quiet if you don't listen to coaches interviews. Coach Justice made that statement about Rivers coming out of fall camp it would have took you 2 seconds to look that up. I don't know if Rivers will hold up physically but I've seen enough from Gaynor and Scaife to see know those two don't get any push. Those 2 dudes don't pass the eye test and they play like it. This why Mckinnie said he saw maybe 1 NFL lineman on our roster last year when we came to help out.
Lol..so your basing this on coaching interviews..from the same coach who is playing 51 over said player who “from what you’ve heard and seen” is better..huh??..

1603046448564.gif

Advertisement
Why not? We only run zone reads so the tackles don’t have to be road graders, just create a seam. Campbell has very slow feet on his pass pro which makes him a huge liability for a QB who needs clear line of sight to do damage due to height.
The whole 2019 szn is the why not. He struggled in Pass pro back there. Beat of the snap religiously. On the right side edge it’s a lot easier to offer him protection. I never wanna see Zion at LT while at Miami. Campbell isn’t elite but at least he seems to know how to get off the snap into his stance consistently.

IMO Campbell, Zion and Donaldson lack competitiveness and a natural desire to beat the man in front of them. We all know or have known people like that. They have the ability, but lack competitiveness.
Really? Because Zion was whipping the **** out of Weaver yesterday. He whipped him so bad that they had to start moving him around so he would have some effect.

Lol..so your basing this on coaching interviews..from the same coach who is playing 51 over said player who “from what you’ve heard and seen” is better..huh??..

View attachment 133902
This your response when you find out that Coach Justice said Rivers is one our more physical lineman. You seem like a clown bro. You could have just said , "Oh I didn't know that info came from our O line coach." I understand that Justice wanted to give everybody a clean slate but now he has probably seen enough. It also takes freshman time to learn the plays. I will repeat my original point, I have seen enough from our interior line and I would like to see shake ups across the board

Advertisement
The whole 2019 szn is the why not. He struggled in Pass pro back there. Beat of the snap religiously. On the right side edge it’s a lot easier to offer him protection. I never wanna see Zion at LT while at Miami. Campbell isn’t elite but at least he seems to know how to get off the snap into his stance consistently.
Half the time Zion was slow off the ball because he didn't know the play or what to do last year. He should have never been put out there like that in Enos offense. Now that the O is simpler and he knows exactly what to do his feet and get off look a lot better

Did you watch the game yesterday? He whipped Weaver to the point they had to move him around to get effectiveness out of him. Everybody agree that Zion is our best lineman. Everybody. And it was all over the game thread about how he was ***** slapping Weaver.

Really? Because Zion was whipping the **** out of Weaver yesterday. He whipped him so bad that they had to start moving him around so he would have some effect.
It's hard to argue with someone when they don't watch as close as me and you bro. Most these dudes just repeat a narrative they read from other posters

Campbell was out muscled. Literally was pushed back several times. Wow he was awful

Maybe and maybe not. All these dudes are strong, DL and OL. Most one on one battles come down to leverage and balance and quickness often determine who wins the down. Once someone gets anyone backpedaling, it's hard to regain your center and you rarely win the rep then. Usually your natural reaction is to grab onto the guy and then you're holding.

Advertisement
This your response when you find out that Coach Justice said Rivers is one our more physical lineman. You seem like a clown bro. You could have just said , "Oh I didn't know that info came from our O line coach." I understand that Justice wanted to give everybody a clean slate but now he has probably seen enough. It also takes freshman time to learn the plays. I will repeat my original point, I have seen enough from our interior line and I would like to see shake ups across the board
No..u seem like the clown who can’t seem to understand that yea coach justice said that about rivers..that same very coach has decided 51 is still the better option..so what exactly does that tell you?? Well it should tell you that the coach who decides his lineup for his position group thinks 51 is a better option than rivers

Did you watch the game yesterday? He whipped Weaver to the point they had to move him around to get effectiveness out of him. Everybody agree that Zion is our best lineman. Everybody. And it was all over the game thread about how he was ***** slapping Weaver.
Yup. Let him keep whipping guys at RT and LG..do not put his *** back at LT tho

No..u seem like the clown who can’t seem to understand that yea coach justice said that about rivers..that same very coach has decided 51 is still the better option..so what exactly does that tell you?? Well it should tell you that the coach who decides his lineup for his position group thinks 51 is a better option than rivers
You weren't even aware coach said that, or that Rivers is considered a real thumper. You flat out just don't pay attention enough to be in here arguing with anybody. I responded to the OPs post you just came to argue with everyone in here.

I think he’s still hurting. On one rep he got trucked but it looked like his knee just wouldn’t hold up. But I don’t know... He’s been better than he showed yesterday.

Advertisement
You weren't even aware coach said that, or that Rivers is considered a real thumper. You flat out just don't pay attention enough to be in here arguing with anybody. I responded to the OPs post you just came to argue with everyone in here.
Im responded directly to you now..IDGaF about coach speak..yet u keep going back to a quote from fall camp ..in this instance his lineups suggest he thinks 51 is the better option RN..how hard is that to understand..the man who decides his lineups disagrees with you lmao..yet u bring up a fall camp quote as proof of why rivers is the better option..when the same coach ultimately decides his best lineups

Im responded directly to you now..IDGaF about coach speak..yet u keep going back to a quote from fall camp ..in this instance his lineups suggest he thinks 51 is the better option RN..how hard is that to understand..the man who decides his lineups disagrees with you lmao..yet u bring up a fall camp quote as proof of why rivers is the better option..when the same coach ultimately decides his best lineups
Your a real idiot dawg. I never criticized our O line coach I just said I'm ready to see our young lineman get some burn. When I pointed out that it was stated that Rivers is one of our more physical lineman, you replied nobody know what Rivers is we haven't seen him ( you were implying I made that up). I then point out to you I got this notion of Rivers be a thumper from our actual Oline coach, you said it doesn't matter. Rivers is bigger than Scaife and Clark now so it's not hard to believe he may be more physical right now too.

Advertisement
Your a real idiot dawg. I never criticized our O line coach I just said I'm ready to see our young lineman get some burn. When I pointed out that it was stated that Rivers is one of our more physical lineman, you replied nobody know what Rivers is we haven't seen him ( you were implying I made that up). I then point out to you I got this notion of Rivers be a thumper from our actual Oline coach, you said it doesn't matter. Rivers is bigger than Scaife and Clark now so it's not hard to believe he may be more physical right now too.
You stated originally “from what we’ve seen and heard”..which means YOU HAVE SEEN RIVERS IN ACTION..you haven’t nobody on this board has. Then you used a quote from fall camp of the position coach speaking on the young man..which is fine. But if coach speak was gospel then Jarren Williams would be a AA at Miami since manny spoke highly of him multiple times last szn..coach speak is coach speak. The proof of trust is who u see the coach put our there...so in this instance coach Justice spoke highly of a talented freshman Lineman..but still plays what he figures is his best option..yet here you are questioning the same coach’s lineup..yet using his coach speak quotes as gospel

Advertisement
Back