John Campbell abused

Advertisement
So nobody can ever question anything, or rip into a guy when he gets his a$$ handed to him all day long? Is this not what this place is here for? Maybe you think just being a male cheerleader is why we are here?
Nope, not all, but when it’s the ONLY thing you and a few other ***** on this board do EACH AND EVERY TIME, one begins to see that you have another agenda other than offering up your “constructive criticism”.......Gator.

Anyone remember when I posted about Zion having to play LT during a scrimmage during fall camp?

I got pretty good Pushback from some keyboard warriors on here. It was because I was told Campbell got abused during the 2nd scrimmage by Roche.

I still think Campbell is a Guard, but I do think he is a good run blocker, and that’s what I think Justice likes in him.

LT-Nelson
LG-Campbell
C-Gaynor
RG-Scaife
RT-Williams

I think that’s our best lineup.
MINES OPTIMALLY:

LT: NELSON
LG:CAMPBELL
C: SCAIFE
RG: CLARK
RT: Williams

MINES OPTIMALLY:

LT: NELSON
LG:CAMPBELL
C: SCAIFE
RG: CLARK
RT: Williams
Clark has to go bro he does not look or play like a Miami caliber lineman. I'm with you on trying Scaife at center. I would give Reed a shot there too. We need more size and strength on the line. I'm ready to see Rivers at guard over Clark

Advertisement
Williams out injured. Agree that Nelson has shown better than Campbell. Needed to play both yesterday.
Campbell is dealing with a leg problem. A couple times he favored it yesterday. We need 62 back. Stick Nelson back at LG and William at RT. I’m fine with 74 at LT..74-66-65-51-62 should be our oline from what I’ve seen through 5 games

Campbell is dealing with a leg problem. A couple times he favored it yesterday. We need 62 back. Stick Nelson back at LG and William at RT. I’m fine with 74 at LT..74-66-65-51-62 should be our oline from what I’ve seen through 5 games
You've been satisfied with Scaife at guard, and Gaynor at center?

Advertisement
Do you think we have better options RN? I mean it’s easy to just *****..I’d say 51 and 65 are the least of the worries up front. 53 single handily killed multiple drives vs Clemson
I've seen Scaife whopped consistently for the past year and a half. It's already been pointed out that's Scaife's best attribute at guard is not his physical strength. When we play teams with decent D line talent Gaynor is usually abused as well.

Anyone remember when I posted about Zion having to play LT during a scrimmage during fall camp?

I got pretty good Pushback from some keyboard warriors on here. It was because I was told Campbell got abused during the 2nd scrimmage by Roche.

I still think Campbell is a Guard, but I do think he is a good run blocker, and that’s what I think Justice likes in him.

LT-Nelson
LG-Campbell
C-Gaynor
RG-Scaife
RT-Williams

I think that’s our best lineup.
Scaife' play has fallen dramatically from last year ...

I've seen Scaife whopped consistently for the past year and a half. It's already been pointed out that's Scaife's best attribute at guard is not his physical strength. When we play teams with decent D line talent Gaynor is usually abused as well.
So like I said..it’s easy to *****..sometimes I hate that my girls *** isn’t as phat as my ex’s..but I stfu because I know rn I have no option to fix that situation..51 and 65 are our best rn..are they elite, nope. But they are solid. And just like u can pick our certain plays they get whipped on u could pick out plays they were key on when we sprung big runs..and they don’t make many if mental errors/unforced penalties..

They went against an elite front with legit nfl players. I dont Think y’all understand how good and much talent pitt dline has
Literally the first line of my post is that we went up against a very good defensive line.
But for UM to return to national prominence we have to win battles against d-lines like Pitt and Clemson. Otherwise we are a 7-9 win team.

Advertisement
So like I said..it’s easy to *****..sometimes I hate that my girls *** isn’t as phat as my ex’s..but I stfu because I know rn I have no option to fix that situation..51 and 65 are our best rn..are they elite, nope. But they are solid. And just like u can pick our certain plays they get whipped on u could pick out plays they were key on when we sprung big runs..and they don’t make many if mental errors/unforced penalties..
No disrespect bro but you can't have it both ways. I'm not saying Scaife is not serviceable but he simply has not played well for a while now and to point that out is not just talking crap. From everything we have seen or heard Rivers probably one of are more physical lineman. I would like to see him now. We see 4 and 5 star freshman linemen start at big time programs all the time. Clark may have made a lot of mental mistakes, but Scaife and Gaynor have been consistently pushed around vs power 5 comp. I'm a *** man myself and if she ain't got no *** I ain't going to entertain her. 51 and 65 to follow your analogy just don't have "enough" strength

No disrespect bro but you can't have it both ways. I'm not saying Scaife is not serviceable but he simply has not played well for a while now and to point that out is not just talking crap. From everything we have seen or heard Rivers probably one of are more physical lineman. I would like to see him now. We see 4 and 5 star freshman linemen start at big time programs all the time. Clark may have made a lot of mental mistakes, but Scaife and Gaynor have been consistently pushed around vs power 5 comp. I'm a *** man myself and if she ain't got no *** I ain't going to entertain her. 51 and 65 to follow your analogy just don't have "enough" strength
Bro nobody has even seen rivers lmao..so idk where u get that from..unless your just going off recruiting hype..51 was a 4star and had plenty of hype on this very board. 65 has been solid. Like I said these two are our best options RN and have played the best out of the rest..and back to the analogy my girl isn’t apart of the no *** club..just doesn’t quite compare to my EX. Which I can’t fix rn..so I’m not guna ***** about lol..rn 51 and 65 are not killing us. Imo the the lineup with Williams at RT and Zion at LG is our best lineup. 53 is not getting it done

Advertisement
Bro nobody has even seen rivers lmao..so idk where u get that from..unless your just going off recruiting hype..51 was a 4star and had plenty of hype on this very board. 65 has been solid. Like I said these two are our best options RN and have played the best out of the rest..and back to the analogy my girl isn’t apart of the no *** club..just doesn’t quite compare to my EX. Which I can’t fix rn..so I’m not guna ***** about lol..rn 51 and 65 are not killing us. Imo the the lineup with Williams at RT and Zion at LG is our best lineup. 53 is not getting it done
Some of y'all should be quiet if you don't listen to coaches interviews. Coach Justice made that statement about Rivers coming out of fall camp it would have took you 2 seconds to look that up. I don't know if Rivers will hold up physically but I've seen enough from Gaynor and Scaife to see know those two don't get any push. Those 2 dudes don't pass the eye test and they play like it. This why Mckinnie said he saw maybe 1 NFL lineman on our roster last year when we came to help out.

Why not? We only run zone reads so the tackles don’t have to be road graders, just create a seam. Campbell has very slow feet on his pass pro which makes him a huge liability for a QB who needs clear line of sight to do damage due to height.

Advertisement
Back