2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be honest here , nobody knows where this kid is going as of today. It’s legit 50-50 and I wouldn’t feel comfortable making a prediction if he decided today
source.gif

Advertisement
We knew that Jayden Wayne was ours a few days before he announced. He had decided then. It is not always fluid up the moment they commit.
Thats a exception to the rule. Bama has been up a current Miami leans *** the last few days doing their damndess . Same with Uga and a current target.

Ask @IndayArtHauz about how crazy this is. We were on the phone a few years ago watching a commit choose , I texted him “just get through this without UGA interfering“. Then said recruit gets two phone calls and leaves the stage , next thing a Uga hat was pulled from under the table. Leading up to that it was a UT vs Auburn battle. So within minutes it went from Miami jumping in late to Uga. Ironically we both missed on the same player to go after this kid.

Advertisement
Thats a exception to the rule. Bama has been up a current Miami leans *** the last few days doing their damndess . Same with Uga and a current target.

Ask @IndayArtHauz about how crazy this is. We were on the phone a few years ago watching a commit choose , I texted him “just get through this without UGA interfering“. Then said recruit gets two phone calls and leaves the stage , next thing a Uga hat was pulled from under the table. Leading up to that it was a UT vs Auburn battle. So within minutes it went from Miami jumping in late to Uga. Ironically we both missed on the same player to go after this kid.
Pickens... would have been an epic pull at the time

I’ve been telling these cats for years reading these interviews and articles is a complete waste. Majority of these kids and their recruitments are smoke n mirrors. Theres a method to their madness right down to posts on social media and likes. Yet folks are like “ aww that’s just kids being kids ”.

Ok boss.
And that’s where you need a head coach like Mario that can separate the truth from the fiction

They abuse the fans (as they should) and the coaches if they coaches allow them to

**** I know I would 🤷🏼‍♂️

I believe Samson could be an exception as well. But just because a kid has been a hard UM lean doesn’t mean his phone didn’t ring off the hook leading up to the commitment. You can lose or win a kid within days or hours, and no fan or website had a clue it happened that way.

I believe Samson could be an exception as well. But just because a kid has been a hard UM lean doesn’t mean his phone didn’t ring off the hook leading up to the commitment. You can lose or win a kid within days or hours, and no fan or website had a clue it happened that way.
And it doesn't end after the commitment. Guys are going to continue to try to flip kids until they sign the NLOI.

Advertisement
And that’s where you need a head coach like Mario that can separate the truth from the fiction

They abuse the fans (as they should) and the coaches if they coaches allow them to

**** I know I would 🤷🏼‍♂️
Even Mario will lose some battles, that’s just the nature of the beast. Luckily for us he’ll win more than he loses. Some folks are just expecting all w’s now and that’s not happening.

Advertisement
One thing that’s pretty clear about Mario is that even when he loses some battles it’s not the end of the world. He and the staff work so hard and have so much credibility they have a giant net of good players.

No plan Cs with offers from G5 schools like in the past.

Advertisement
We knew that Jayden Wayne was ours a few days before he announced. He had decided then. It is not always fluid up the moment they commit.
There are always exceptions to the rule. That was one of them. These top tier kids are getting calls and texts every day from other schools even after they commit. Recruiting is fluid until the day the kid signs an LOI. Don't forget it's only July. Plenty of time for teams to get desperate and make some kind of crazy offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back