2023 Joenel Aguero - Safety - Commitment, 7.23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mostly like Gaby, but what I think bothers people is his penchant for hedging so much. I’ll poke fun at it myself here and there.

That being said, it really seems like he’s been a lot more confident and (mostly) direct lately. He was struggling for a while there. I respect it though, and do think that people go a bit too far in their criticism of him

After all, he’s still pretty new to this, and IMO he’s handing it well considering.
There’s no winning at all… people liked to get mad at Ivins for putting CBs before the announcement and ruining the kids moment. Now Gaby doesn’t put the CBs people get mad at him

Advertisement

Twitter has been pro canes these past couple of days.

FXkBufbWQAAmZvL

Advertisement
This is interesting..
View attachment 198054

There are also a couple in that thread ferociously arguing about the merits of Mario Cristobal, basically denying his KNOWN recruiting prowess and saying it’s all NIL. 6 pages of it. There are a couple being more reasonable about it

It’s hilarious. Didn’t think I’d see UGA fans shook THIS soon 😂
Same thing with the Bama Board. LOL. ***** them.

**** 'em all. I hope they are all scared of UM, NIL, Cristobal, the Spanish language, empanadas, that crazy coffee that Cubans drink, and everything else from South Florida.

We are relevant again. In only 6 months of recruiting in total, Mario has UM on the minds and fingertips of every UM opponent and they are all worried that the sleeping giant is awake again because the coaches are old enough to remember how UM dominated college football.

I hope Mario causes coaches to lose their jobs, I hope the male fans of our opponents become infertile and their women leave them. And I hope that students stop attending our opponents universities and they all go bankrupt.
**** 'em all.
This is my translation.

We are Yulaw and we are nobody's *****.

Advertisement
This dude should play MLB. Too thick and doesn't look right at safety. Kind of like Jabril Peppers. Make him Vilma, put him at LB and call it a day. Love him at LB, super meh on dude at Safety.

4.6 40? Even if we miss on dude, if he doesn't want to play LB absolutely no loss.

How would you sell UGA culture to a kid whose parents immigrated from the D.R. to live in Athens. I'll wait:)
Uhhhh, that's the hilarity of their stance. They still don't get it. This ain't the Manny Diaz Hurricanes. Those yokels must really think all Cubans look alike.

Ponder upon this. We've won five chips while being at odds with administration and comparatively underfunded. This is the first time in our history that we're on one accord from Frenk's office to the towelboys. Plus we're flush with cash and doing it the right way.

They're slowly coming to grips with the fact that we're a Grade A football operation. These kids clearly see the difference between the clownshows of days past and the well-oiled machine being ran by a CEO presently in place. Couple that with the commitment to excellence by administration and the donors(Hey CFB, pssst... it's not just Ruiz) and you're witnessing the sum of all "blueblood" fears.

Now, back to Aguero. I said all of that to say this. Every blue-chip in America is on notice that The U is DEAD SERIOUS about football. No more relying on and dwelling in the past without investing in the present and future. That overwhelming tangible advantage once held by those programs over us is gone.

So, do you really think Aguero, knowing he can receive elite development and support at Miami(them other places don't got Ed Reed either), will chose to play for Curby??? I'll bet on the coach that literally speaks the kid's language. The fucc he gonna get Sancocho and Pernil at in Athens?!?! Allapattah can't be more than five miles away from campus...

This dude should play MLB. Too thick and doesn't look right at safety. Kind of like Jabril Peppers. Make him Vilma, put him at LB and call it a day. Love him at LB, super meh on dude at Safety.

4.6 40? Even if we miss on dude, if he doesn't want to play LB absolutely no loss.
Who let this happen? This is Wackmiller level stupidity.

Advertisement
I want this kid bad! Every last one of my friends that I talk football with are Georgia fans! LoL, they’re tired of me thumping the chest this summer. This is their fall back line….

“Man stfu until y’all win the ACC” 😂

“Man I’m rooting for Miami to be good again but you making it hard for me to like y’all”
I have a lot of OSU friends and they’ve always kinda been like “man we need you guys back”

But now they’re like “hey take it fkn easy with this recruiting” 😂

Who let this happen? This is Wackmiller level stupidity.
Man, I can't stand slow *** stiff box safeties. Jamal Adams, Taylor Mays, Jabril Peppers, Amari Cater, all those dudes all pretty much suck but nobody admits it. That type of safety is obsolete in today's pass-first game. I prefer safeties like Ed Reed, Eric Berry, Brandon Merriweather, Eddie Jackson. Fluid and strong and fast.

Man, I can't stand slow *** stiff box safeties. Jamal Adams, Taylor Mays, Jabril Peppers, Amari Cater, all those dudes all pretty much suck but nobody admits it. That type of safety is obsolete in today's pass-first game. I prefer safeties like Ed Reed, Eric Berry, Brandon Merriweather, Eddie Jackson. Fluid and strong and fast.

Joenel ran a 4.39 and 4.41 lasered 40 at 207 lol.

Advertisement
So, do you really think Aguero, knowing he can receive elite development and support at Miami(them other places don't got Ed Reed either), will chose to play for CIRBBY??? I'll bet on the coach that literally speaks the kid's language. The fucc he gonna get Sancocho and Pernil at in Athens?!?! Allapattah can't be more than five miles away from campus...
fixed it for you... and...

CRIBBY > CIRBBY

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back